:•025•:

y/n pov
I was waiting in my room. My mom went over to check on jimin and so did the guys. "Do you need anything" a doctor came in my room, i shook my head and she just nodded and went out. The only thing i could think about right know is jimin. One second he was dead, the other he came alive again, in my arms. The thing was, i told him that i loved him and his heart started beating again? I guess we really love each other.
--
"Honey, wake up" i opened my eyes and saw my mom. "There is dinner, are you hungry?" She asked, i shook my head, and smiled. "How is jimin?" I asked, she looked at me and smile. "He is sleeping right now, and he is feeling better" she said and held my hand. "I was so scared i would lose you. I cried so much for you, please protect yourself more" she said, a tear fell down her cheek and i wiped it away. "Mom don't cry, it's over" i said and smiled. She nodded and went over to a sofa. You know i would never want my mom to be in pain, it hurts me.
--
"Can i see him?" I asked hoseok. Hoseok was sitting in my room, my mom left to get me something to eat. "I will ask the doctors" he said and stood up and went over to a doctor. It has been 4 hours since i saw jimin, and i honestly missed him. "They said yes, but you shouldn't stay there to much" he said and went over to my bed. He helped me so i could get up, he got the wheelchair and i sat down. He pushed me to his room, and here i was once again. I opened the door and jimin was sleeping peacefully, i smiled. Hoseok came in the room with me and closed the door. "He looks so beautiful" i said out loud, i smiled and looked at hoseok, he nodded and gave me a smile. "Imagine if we lost him hoseok. Imagine if we didn't see his smile everyday. Imagine if he left us hoseok." I cried. Hoseok came over to me and hugged me. "It's okay, he is alive, we will still be able to see his smile okay?" He said and hugged me tighter. Hoseok moved away from me and sat down on a sofa. I took jimin's hand and smiled, tears were falling down my cheek. "Jimin you know that i love you right?" I said and squeezed his hand. I felt something on my hand, and i looked down and saw he was squeezing it back. He didn't have a strong strength, but i could still feel it. I smiled at him and tears were falling faster and faster. He tried to get strength to his hand, and he finally did. He moved his fingers to my face and wiped my tears. I feel his hand to my face and cried, & cried. "D-dont" he said. He couldn't talk nor move. It hurts damn much to see him in that much pain. "It's okay chim, you will get through this." I said and smiled again. Hoseok stood up and came over to jimin's bed and smiled at him. "I missed you man" he said and smiled. Jimin looked up to him and gave him a small smile, cause that was the only thing jimin could do. "Hello? Sorry to interrupt, but we need to take tests on him" the doctor said, i nodded and hoseok came over to my wheel chair to push me. I said 'bye' to jimin and he just moved his fingers. I had just left the room, but i couldn't help my tears, they kept on falling down. "Y/n why are you still crying? Look he is fine" he said, i ignored him and he pushed me inside my hospital room. "But hoseok didn't you see how much pain he was feeling? He looked so tired and it was obvious he was in pain. It hurts me hoseok, to see the one i love in pain" i said, yes the tears were still falling down, i couldn't help it. I just couldn't control my emotions. "It's okay, we will get through this" he said and hugged me. I hope we will hoseok, i hope.
------
Quick little update babes. So this weren't good maybe, but i cried writing this oh my god, imagine this happening irl. But yeah, i think in next chapter i will fast forward and in the other next chapters its gonna be them telling about their relationship to their parents:)
BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K LIKES OH MY GOD I CRIED SO HARD AND ALSO ALMOST 20K I CRIED THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH