:•008•:

(A/N so some of the parts i wrote got deleted so I'm just writing it again.)

"No that's the problem, I'm not. I love him a lot hoseok a lot, but I think I really did him wrong this time." I cried. Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I let everything out, cause i knew that i could trust hoseok with all my heart. "Y/n let me follow you home, let's go" he said and let go of me. I looked at him and smiled.
Hoseok and i, we stood in front of my house. I looked up to see into jimin's room but i couldn't see anything. "It's okay y/, its gonna be alright i promise." He said and smiled. I looked at him and smilied back. I tried everything to fake a smile, because that is the only thing i can do right now..fake a smile. We walked to the front door and i opened the door. "I'm home" i said loud enough for my mom to hear. I walked inside the kitchen and i saw mr.park and my mom cooking. I smiled at them and just walked past them. When i was about to go upstairs to my room my mom called me. "Hey y/n, who is this young man?" My mom said and smiled at hoseok. I looked at hoseok and then at my mom. "Hello hoseok, how are you" mr.park said and smiled to him. My mom looked confused at mr.park. "Its jimins best friend" mr.park said. My mom winked at me and i just rolled my eyes. I walked up the stairs and hoseok was following from behind. We now stood in front of jimin and my room. "Im gonna go inside and talk with him, don't worry okay, everything is gonna be okay" he said and smiled. I nodded and opened the door to my room and walked inside. I lied down on my bed and i thought about the whole thing. Is he gonna talk to me again? But the biggest question is still 'are me and jimins love story over?' I took out my phone to see if jimin had texted me, but there was nothing. I throw my phone on the floor and hugged my pillow tight.

"DINER IS READY. JIMIN Y/N HOSEOK COME DOWN" i woke up to my mom yelling. I guess i fell asleep while i was thinking about jimin. I stood up and walked to my bathroom, honestly i looked like a mess. My eyes were puffy, my skin was not clean, everything was awful. I couldn't do anything about it, i guess I'm gonna be like this for awhile. I walked out of my bathroom and i was about to walk out of my room but i heard hoseoks voice. "Don't say anything stupid at the table" hoseok said. What does he mean? Whats going on? "I already forgot about her, so why should i even bring her up?" Jimin said. The words jimin said broke my heart. Did he already forget me? is it the end? "Why have you been crying and yelling for the past hours then?" Hoseok said. I could still hear jimin's voice saying 'i already forgot her' in my head. "COULD YOU GUYS HURRY A BIT" my mom yelled. I took a deep breath and i walked out of my room. Our eyes met for a quick second but he looked away. I looked down and i walked down the stairs to the dining table. I sat down and so did the hoseok and jimin. Jimin sat in front of me and hoseok sat beside me. My mom gave us all food and we start eating. Jimin didnt look at me, not even once. He ignored me, he hated me. "So y/n i heard jackson started at your school, isnt that great honey?" My mom asked. This was the first time jimin looked up i swear. But his eyes were in pain but he was mad at the same time. "Yeah its great" i said and tried to sound exited. Jimin looked down at his plate again and ignored my eyes. "So what about the party yesterday? Was it good?" Mr. park said. Jimin lifted his head and looked at his dad. "It was great, i now know who my real friends are" jimin said and looked at me. I looked at him and my eyes teared, but i cant cry here. "What do you mean son?" Mr.park said and looked mysteriously at jimin. "So there was th-" "THE thing jimin is tryna say that he had a lot of fun" hoseok interrupt. I looked at jimin and he smiled. I was disgusted, he was about to tell the whole thing to our parents. This was not the person i fell in love with. I gave jimin a disappointed look and i walked away from the table. My mom was yelling my name, but ignored. I did something jimin was good at... ignoring.

지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민 지민
Sooo apparently the thing i wrote got deleted so i wrote it again. It is currently 2am, so imma go to sleep. I hope you guys like the story<3