:•014•:

i woke up to the sound of my mom yelling, honestly i just wanted to sleep forever and never wake up again (a/n relatable) i did my stuff and wore some cloths and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and saw jimin and jessi. Did she sleep over? fuck it i don't care. but something really caught my eye, jimin wasn't looking at me with the hateful eyes but with the sexy and 'i want you' eyes. what happened over a night? I took my bag and walked to the front door. While i was taking my shoes on someone touched my shoulder, i looked behind me and saw jessi. what the fuck does she want? "Hey, we have never talked before and i don't know why, but we should become friends." She said and smiled. I was looking at her like what the fuck, but honestly what is wrong with her? "uh yeah, we could i said" i said and gave a little smile, no i didn't wanted to act like a bitch and ignore her. Jessi and i talked for a bit and then i left, or else i would be late to school.

School just ended and i can't be happier, now im gonna go home and lay in my bed and watch netflix. "Y/N!!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me and saw jackson running my way, i took my books and put it in my bag "hey, what's up?" I asked and locked my locker. "So i wanted to ask you if..you..would..like to go on a... double date?" He said and covered his face. I looked at him and laughed, he uncovered his face and looked at me with a confused face. "Why are you laughing?" He asked me confused. "I'm just laughing because you're covering your face, you're so cute" i said and pinched his cheeks. "Aish stop, im not a baby. But would you go on that double date?" He asked again. Was i ignoring this question? yeah probably. But i should go, it's a Friday and shouldn't spend my friday home. "Yeah let's go, but who is coming with?" I  asked and start walking. Jackson followed and his smile dropped. "It's just my friend, he and his girlfriend came to visit me here so he asked if we could go on a double date" he said and faked a smile, it was obvious that, that wasn't his real smile. "Oh okay, but do i know these people?" I asked. Jackson was acting weird and i know he was up to something. "N-no it's my friend, you don't know them at all" he said and ran away. what the fuck just happened? i laughed at his weirdness and just walked home.

When i came home only my mom was home, jimin and mr.park wasn't there. I start walking up the stairs but then i forgot the double date so i walked back to the living room. "Hey mom, i was gonna ask if i could go on a date with jackson tonight" i said and smiled. She looked at me with a mysterious look.
"Yes, jimin is also going on a date today, so i will just be here alone." My mom said and fake cried. I laughed and i hugged her. I walked up to my room and sat down all my things. I walked over to my makeup table and started putting makeup on. Honestly i think today's concept should be sexy, that would be good. I did my makeup and i honestly looked hot.

I walked over to find a dress and i found a dress i never wore because apparently it was inappropriate

I walked over to find a dress and i found a dress i never wore because apparently it was inappropriate. I looked at it for a while and honestly i would look hot in it. I wore the dress and i was shocked. One i haven't had the dress on for like forever and two while walking you can literally see my ass and three fuck i was looking hot in the dress.

I loved it

I loved it. I took a jacket over the dress so my mom wouldn't see the dress and then i left to down stairs. While i was walking on the stairs my mom yelled that jackson was here. I walked over to the door and they all looked at me like i was a ghost, they were all shocked. "Do i really look that ugly?" I said and faked being sad.
"NO NO WHAT YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE F-" "LANGUAGE JACKSON" my mom said and we all laughed. "No but honey, you look stunning" my mom said and smiled at me. My mom hugged me a goodbye and jackson and i left.

We entered the restaurant and honestly my cloths fits so much to this restaurant. We walked over to our table and jackson helped me sit down and i gave him a little thank you. I took off my jacket because it was getting hot and when i looked over at jackson he was speechless. "what the fuck, wow i- i can't even" he said, what happened? was i really looking that good? "Argh stop, i don't even look that good" i said and giggled. I heard a familiar voice and i turned around to see jimin and jessi. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE? wait NO "are these the people we are going on double date with?" I whispered to him. Jackson looked away and didn't answer my question. im gonna kill that guy. Jackson walked over to jimin and they did their boy thingy and then he hugged jessi. Was jessi and jackson friends? what-. I stood up and hugged jessi, they were expecting me to hug jimin too but i didn't. Jimin and i sat beside each other and jessi and jackson.

Everyone was talking with each other and i didn't talk with any of them all the time we were here. "Hey i will go to the girl's room be right back" i said and left, this is better than sitting there awkw- i was pushed up against a wall and the person who did that was grabbing my ass. My eyes were closed because of how shocked i was. I decided to open my eyes, and there he was, the one and only Park Jimin. "What are you doi-" "ssh let's stop playing games

".".".""."."."."."."."."."."."".".".".".".".".."".."
HELLO IM SORRY FOR SHITTY CHAPTER. AND NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SOME DIRTY ASS SHIT SO IF YOU DONT WANNA READ IT ITS OKAY<3 and honestly the new guy from my class is hella cute, im in love.