:•022•:

(first i wanna say, these few chapters are inspired by this amazing writer @hoe_seokie. she made a jikook book called 'blind beauty' and I'm absolutely amazed. honestly, it is one of my favorite books. GO READ THE BOOK!!!!)                                                      

     Y/N pov

''i beg you please, please don't hurt me'' i cried, he didn't stop, he just continued hitting me, but every time he hit me it hurt me more and more. ''your asshole of a boyfriend did that to my sister, he hurt her. she started cutting herself and cried in her sleep. hearing her every night was hard for me, she deserves nothing but happiness. but you know what, i want him to feel the pain she was feeling.'' without even knowing his lips were on mine ''NO!''

SOME HOURS BEFORE

''school time guys'' i opened my eyes and looked around, damn time for school. yesterday was a crazy day, my grandma and the way jimin was acting. i wanted to go to his room and ask me 'what happened? who texted you yesterday, and why did you get so angry about it? but i just couldn't do it.

--

i checked myself in the mirror, and yes i was insecure, but honestly i looked good. i was wearing an oversized jacket with a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. i took my bag and walked out of my room. i closed my door and just when i was gonna walk down the stairs, i saw jimin. i walked up to him and kissed him, our parents were here but i couldn't help myself. he kissed me back and pulled me closer. i pulled away and i looked him in his eyes, i couldn't help but smile while looking at him, he was beautiful. when i hug him or kiss him or just talk to him, i forget about all my worries. he makes me forgot all the bad and makes me think about all the good. 'i love yo, i love you, i love you.'' he said and kissed my nose, forehead and my lips. i was smiling and blushing like crazy, he is making me crazy. ''i love you too, baby boy'' i said and pecked his lips and then let go of him. ''let's go or else they will kill us'' i said and walked down the stairs. ''good morning mom'' i said and kissed her cheek. ''imma leave bye'' i said and walked to the door and took my jacket and shoes on. ''already?'' my mom asked, i nodded and left.

--

guess where i was?  of course, my locker, like always. i didn't have any girlfriends, i only had the boys, but the boys were never around. ugh, i really need friends.

*bling bling (is Jonghyun)* (IM SO SORRY I HAD TO, AS A SHINEE AND JONGHYUN STAN.. THIS IS A MUST)

i took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked my phone. i saw the name and smiled, jimin

come to the roof?

                                                   on my way baby

school? who cares. i ran up the stairs and opened the door to the roof. i looked around and saw nothing. ''jimin'' i yelled, he was nowhere to be seen.  ''jimin where are you?'' i yelled again, is this some kind of joke. ''jimin isn't here, but i am'' i looked around, and without even knowing everything was pitch black.

--

''slut wake up'' i slightly opened my eyes and there was a guy standing in front of me. i screamed and tried to move away from him, but i was tied up. ''WHO ARE YOU'' I yelled, he didn't say anything but just smirked. i looked around and everything was black, but i was not the only tied up. there was someone else tied up, and that someone looked a lot like..jimin. ''you know, if you boyfriend could wake up it would be great'' the guy said. the guy came closer to my face, but i just moved away from him. ''GET AWAY FROM ME'' I yelled in the guy's face. he moved away and walked over to jimin. ''oh jimin, what did you get yourself into?'' the guy said to himself. the guy then started kicking jimin. ''wake up asshole'' he said and took the thing over jimin's head away. jimin opened his eyes and he looked so shocked. ''THIS WAS BETWEEN US ASSHOLE, SHE DID SHE HAD TO BE DRAGGED INSIDE THIS'' Jimin yelled, earning a slap from the guy. ''don't FUCKING HIT HIM'' I yelled at him, and i knew he was gonna slap me too. ''you now, breaking my sister was a bad idea.'' he said and he hit me. he just keept on hitting me. ''i beg you please, please don't hurt me'' i cried, he didn't stop, he just continued hitting me, but every time he hit me it hurt me more and more. ''your asshole of a boyfriend did that to my sister, he hurt her. she started cutting herself and cried in her sleep. hearing her every night was hard for me, she deserves nothing but happiness. but you know what, i want him to feel the pain she was feeling.'' without even knowing his lips were on mine ''NO!'' jimin screamed. i tried to push him away, but i was tied up. he started kissing down my neck and left marks on me. ''please stop'' i begged, but he already took my shirt off, leaving me in my bra and pants. ''let's go somewhere else'' he said and untied me. ''you know, if you wanna leave you need to come through us first''

-------

heeey babes, one more update:) sooo i really thought about it.. I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

IM MAKING A 'STEPBROTHER 2' CAUSE I HAVE SO MANY GOOD IDEAS AND I JUST CANT HELP IT, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT. AND NO I DONT KNOW WHEN I WANNA END THIS.. BUT THERE IS GONNA BE A BOOK 2!! AND ALSO 15K I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU IM BLESSED