:•018•:

'' MOM" i screamed, i let go of jimin hand and ran over to my mom. Behind me i heard something falling and i knew jimin dropped the things. I hugged my mom and she looked at me weirdly.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" I asked my mom and gave her a big fake smile. "Oh we came to buy some stuff, because we already went to an another marked but they didn't have what we wanted, so we came all the way here'' she said and smiled. She looked over to jimin and asked him if he needed any help, jimin just said no and came over to us with all the bags.

''What are you guys doing here then?" Mr.park asked and looked at the groceries we bought. ''Oh we just bought some snacks, we wanted to have a movie night'' jimin said. My mom and mr.park hadn't even noticed me and jimin's love life, i thought it was pretty obvious.

''Oh okay, then we will get going, we will be home again tomorrow'' my mom said and hugged me. Mr.park came over to me and hugged me, i hugged him back, jimin and i both gave them a smile and left.

Jimin unlocked the door and we walked inside, i turned on all the lights and then i heard jimin say the dumbest thing in the whole wide world. "You turn me on, just like you just did with the lights'' jimin smirked and came closer to me, he started kissing me and i kissed him back for a second and then i pushed him away.

''Boi you thought'' i said and ran away. Jimin was hella mad at me and he just ran after me. And of course in the end he got me. ''You know you can run away from me'' he said and pecked my lips. I may tease him but i wanted to kiss his lips all the time. And in real love. Would never run away from him, cause he is the person i love and the only person i would give my heart to.

''Babyyyyy'' i said lazily, and hugged him from behind. Jimin had just pulled his shirt over his head and he was shirtless. I loved the feeling of his skin on my skin, it felt amazing. ''Mhm?'' He said while making the nachos. Nachos is everything i want in life, i mean everything, and jimin looked so amazing making nachos.

''Love me'' i said. I didn't let go of his back, seriously i could fall asleep here, his back is that a amazing. ''You know i already love you....'' he said. There was a romantic silence in the air and i liked it. Jimin turned around to face me and kissed me. '' ... a lot'' jimin was looking deep in my eyes and i was looking in his. I was lost in his eyes, they were beautiful, i couldn't take my eyes off of his.

''THE NACHOS ARE READY!!!!!!" I yelled, i looked at jimin say him smiling, i smiled at him and after that i totally forgot the nachos and fell for his smile.. once again. ''Your smile is beautiful'' he said and came over to ug me. What is happening to that boy today, he was loving me more than usual. '' i know this is supposed to be romantic, but why are you saying all of those things?" I asked. Yes i was happy about it but, it was weird.

''Because i haven't told you that you were beautiful for a long time, i haven't been there when you needed me, i haen't done anything for you, for the past weeks'' he said and hugged me even tighter, i could honestly die if he hugged me tighter. ''Jimin, it doesn't matter, it was the past, now we are together and we're happy'' i said and tried to get out of his hug.

"JIMIN YOURE ABOUT TO KILL ME'' i yelled. Jimin had even hugging me for the past 5 minttutes and honestly I was dying. ''Oh my god im sorry, IM JUST SO HAPPY'' he said and started dancing around, yes we totally forgot the nachos fuck. ''Stop dancing you idiot and help me with the nachos'' i said and hit him lightly.

We were done eating the nachos and i told jimin that the only thing i wanted to do right now was sleeping. Jimin and i walked to my room and i lied down on my bed and then jimin came in my bed. ''What are you doing?'' I asked hi and gave him a what the fuck face. ''What do you mean?" He asked. ''You know our parents are coming home tomorrow, so you can't sleep in my bed'' i said and tried to push him off my bed. ''I will leave before they come i promise'' he said and lied down beside me.

Jimin felt asleep and i still couldn't sleep, i was happy to finally be with him, i was so happy. Everything in my life was amazing and i cold not ask god for more, i have everything i want in life.

*Bling bling*

/-/-//-/--/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-////-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/heeeey sorry i havent updated, HOMEWORK IS KICKING MY ASS AND ALSO IM WATCHING FIFTY SHADES DARKER ON FRIDAY IM HELLA EXITE...

heeeey sorry i havent updated, HOMEWORK IS KICKING MY ASS AND ALSO IM WATCHING FIFTY SHADES DARKER ON FRIDAY IM HELLA EXITED WITHMY CRUSH HHDHD WISH ME LUCK AND ALSO 7K REA SHFGSHDHHD I WILL PROBALY HAVE 8K READS AFTER I UPDATE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYHING LOVE YOU