:•006•:

I was siting in my room, it is currently 5:35 am, i couldn't sleep. I really thought i was drunk and everything was just a big dream but no, i really saw jackson, i really hugged him, i did jimin so wrong. He hasn't left his room. I tried everything, i called him, knocked the shit out of his door but nothing worked. I couldn't help but  cry my eyes out, do i really miss jackson? Or was i just drunk?
I looked at the texts that i send jimin, and tears fell down my cheeks.

I love him to much to leave him, i love him more than anything

I love him to much to leave him, i love him more than anything... anything.

I woke up and looked at the time, fuck its 8:35 im late for school. I walked into my bathroom and seriously i was a mess, i washed my face and brushed my teeth, i didnt put make up because i didn't feel like it. I put some cloths and walked out of my room. I now stood in front of jimin's room and i wanted to go in and look if he was there. I knocked on the door and said his name but no one answered. I opened the door and i-
His room were all messy, everything was on the floor, broken glass, his cloths... everything. I walked out of his room, i felt like crying, i couldn't do this. Why did i do this to him? He doesn't deserve this. I walked out of the house and walked to school, i took my phone out and looked at it, no messages, so he is still ignoring me. does this mean we are done? is me and jimin's love story over? It wasn't even going to be that long relationship, because we are stepsisters. I now stood in front of the school, i looked down and asked myself if i was ready to go in, and see all faces and even jimin's. i walked inside the school and walked over to my locker. I opened it and someone tapped my back and i turned around to see jackson. WAIT WHAT? What THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE? "Hey baby" he said and hugged me, i was speechless, i couldn't move. He let go of me and i looked at him. "What are you doing here?" I said, kinda in a mad tone. "Relax, i moved and my parents send me to this school" he said and smiled, he seems so happy but he doesn't know that we cant be together. "I thought i would get a better reaction, you okay?" He said and hugged me. I couldn't this anymore. "LET GO OF ME" i yelled in his face "DONT EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN, EVER" i yelled and closed my locker and left to my class. I love him but if i want jimin back i have to let jackson go. When i was about to go in class, i saw hoseok and taehyung running. I looked at them and they stopped running and looked at me. " Y/N we know about you and jimin, and i think he really needs you right now. YOU NEED TO COME WITH US" hoseok said, actually yelled. But what is happening? And how do they know about me and jimin? "What do you mean? WHERE IS HE?" i yelled, i got mad, i got mad because they didn't tell me what was happening. " the roof" hoseok said. I dropped everything and I ran up to the roof. I opened the door to the roof and I saw Jimin crying and yelling. "Why did you have to do this for me? If you really liked me you wouldn't have done this to me, I guess everything was fake" he yelled, he turned around and saw me. "what are you doing here?" He asked me, he looked at me and then looked down. "I'm here to talk to you" I said and came closer, I need to prove that I really love him. "we don't have anything to talk about, Don't ever come near me again we are done" He said and left. I could feel tears fall down my cheek, was this really the end? I guess me and his love story and ended. I heard a noise and I looked behind me, I turned around and saw Jackson. I know I just yelled at him but I really really need him right now. I walk closer to him and I hug him. "i'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hey yall sorry just had 2 big exams so i was busy but now i have Christmas break so imma post a lot more, AND GUYS THE STORY IS NOT ENDING:)) THERE IS A LOT TO COME