:•003•:

"Baby wake up" I heard someone say, I opened my eyes and saw jimin laying beside me. I came closer to him, so our faces were close. "Good morning" I said and smiled at him. He then kissed me.
"You make me crazy" Jimin said and looked deep in my eyes. If you only knew how crazy you make me jimin. "I love you" I said and he then wrapped his hand around me and I lied into his chest. He kissed my forehead, and that made me go crazy.. 
It's weird how crazy he makes me even tho I just met him. And I didn't even like him before. "We should go up, we have school" I said and tried to get up, but he just pulled me back again. "But I don't want to, I wanna cuddle with you" he said and made a sad cute face.
"But we have school baby" I said and smiled at how cute he was. "But I don't wanna go to school, I wanna stay and cuddle" he said and keep that sad face, he is to adorable. "We can after school" I said and saw him getting smile on his face. "Really?" He said getting all exited. "yes, now let me go so I can change" I said and he let me go so I could change. "Go out so I can change" I said and looked at him, like I was his mom. "nooooo I wanna see you change" he said and made a puppy face again. we only just met boi no "jimin" I said and raised my eyebrow "please" he said. damn boi those eyes makes me go crazy. I don't like my body at all, so I'm really shy about showing my body. "I don't know jimin, I don't like showing my body" I said and felt really embarrassed. Would he hate me for this? "Oh baby, you're perfect. Don't be like that" he said and smiled at me. He makes me really happy, and you know I feel like I'm over Jackson but not at the same time. It's just I really liked him you know. And it's weird having this thing with my step brother. Like we are never gonna get married or get kids, my mom would never allowed me to have kids with my step brother. It's wrong.. This is wrong. "Okay I will change, but don't laugh okay" I said and started to undress myself. I was now in only underwear and a bra. I tried to cover myself as much as possible. "Hey baby don't, you're fucking beautiful, you don't need to cover yourself up. Why even bother, you have an amazing body, I don't know how you can't see that." He said and got over and hugged me, this is actually all a girl wants, and as a girl this made me really happy. Just him saying I'm beautiful and I don't need to cover up made my heart melt. "I love you so much jimin" I said and hugged him tighter. I let go of him and started to dress up.
I just wanted to wear something pretty for the first day of school. "Baby girl you look amazing" Jimin said and checked me out. WHEN A BOY CALLS YOU BABY GIRL... I CRY. (A/N Relatable) "thank you baby" I said and smiled at him. I looked in the mirror for the last time and took my bag. "Jimin let's go" I said. When I was about to walk out of the door, jimin closed the door and kissed me.
His kiss makes me much happy, and I'm happy that i found the love of my life really. I pulled away from our kissed and smiled at him "don't make me crazy" I said and looked down smiling. He kissed my forehead, and that made me go crazy seriously. "I told you not to make me crazy" I said and smiled even more. "It's just because I love you to much baby" he said and kissed me one last time "I love you too" I said. "Let's go downstairs" I told him and opened the door. I opened the door and saw my mom fuck. "Good morning mom" I said nervously, we are fucked "good morning" Jimin said also. What are we gonna say holy fuck. "Good morning to you guys too, but jimin what were you doing in Y/N room?" Mom asked, she looks really confused. Holy fuck. DO SOMETHING Y/N COME FIND SOMETHING "he just came in my room to ask me if I'm ready" I said and smiled. I tried my best to sound like I'm not lying. I looked at jimin and he smiled and nodded. Jimin looks so scared omg. "Oh okay, the breakfast is ready go down and eat so you guys can go to school." My mom said. Me and jimin nodded and we walked down and sat down. I saw Mr. Park with his newspaper eating. "Good morning kids" he said and lied down the newspaper. "Good morning Mr.Park" I said and smiled. "Good morning dad" Jimin said and start eating. "Y/N I know I'm not your dad, but it would be great if you called me dad" Mr.Park said. You know he is right, he is not my dad but I'm gonna live with him for now on. And he is gonna get married with my mom so why not. "I will... Dad" I said and smiled at him, he looked so happy. I love seeing people's smiles, it honestly makes me so happy. "Thank you Y/N, you don't know how much that means to me" he said and ate his food. I start eating too. I felt jimin kicking me from under the table. I looked over to him and he smiled at me. I ate my breakfast and got up. "Jimin should we go?" I asked him "yeah let's go" he said and took his bag. "MOM AND DAD WE ARE LEAVING" I yelled, i heard them both say 'have a nice day' and me and jimin left. "How long does it take to walk?" I asked jimin, I was just following him. "Like 10 mins" he said, okay I'm not even exited. New friends, new shit. "I will introduce you to my friends" he said and looked at me, damn okay dude. ONFHSHGSGSHS I'm meeting his friends.CHILL. "Really?" I asked. I can't believe this. But will he introduce me as his girlfriend or step sister? Probably step sister. "Yes" he said and smiled. We walked for 10 minutes there it was. My new school.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for not updating yesterday. BUT THANK YOU FOR READING ILYSM