:•011•:

i was running, like always running from my problems. even tho it wasn't my problem, i was still running. jimin with that girl made me heart broken, I couldn't stand to see him with an another girl. I stopped running and looked where i was. I was at a place I've never been before. I looked around me but it was all unknown, I didn't know this place.

"Y/N" i looked behind me, someone was standing there behind me, but i couldn't see who it was. "Y/N WHY DID YOU RUN" I couldn't see his face but i knew his voice "jackson let me be, let me be here alone" i yelled to him, tears were falling down my cheeks, i could feel i was freezing. It was morning, early morning, so it was still dark outside. I was siting down on the grass, while jackson was looking at me. "I'm not leaving you alone here"

Jackson took me by waist and carried me braid style, he pulled me close and i hugged him while he was carrying me. I pulled him close so i didn't fall.

He carried me to our class and everyone was looking at us, jackson sat me down on my chair and he sat down on his knees. "Meet me after class, we need to talk" and he left.

My class was over and i took my stuff from my table, and honestly i didn't listen in class the whole time. The only thing i thought about was jimin and his new girlfriend. How did he even move on that fast, if he really loved me? He was clearly in love with the girl, he was kissing her like crazy when i walked by.

"Y/n" i looked behind to see jackson, i was still in my classroom but no one was here, only jackson and i. "Yeah?" I said and sat down on the table, jackson closed and locked the door and came closer to me. "Tell why were you sad before?" He sat down in front of me, i looked up to see his face.

"I'm gonna be honest with you. Seeing him with that girl broke my heart, how could he already move on from me? Was our love nothing for him? He was kissing that girl like she was the only one, did he really already forget me?" I tried not to tear up, but just talking or hearing about him makes me cry. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, like they were playing some kind of game, a game of 'who will come down her cheeks the fastest'

"Y/n i think you both need a break from each other. And no i don't think that he doesn't love you anymore, i think he is only doing this because he wants to get over you. He does this so he can get over the fact that he is super in love with you." I looked down, smiling like an idiot. was all of it right? Did he really still love me?

"Thank you for this, it made me so happy. I'm happy to see you again" i said, i stood up to hug him, jackson did the same and he hugged me. Jackson looked me deep down in my eyes, and he touched my hair. His face came closer to mine and i moved closer to his. Jackson and i's nose were touching and i pulled him closer and kissed him. Our kiss was romantic. We continued our kiss until we heard someone walking in, i broke the kiss and looked and saw jimin, he was starring at us. I didn't know what to say, i was speechless myself. Jimin left the room without saying a word and i only looked at jackson.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hey guys I'm home from the hospital finally and I'll start school again tomorrow, BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW AGAIN BC I HAVE A VERY GOOD STORY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! AND I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 2K READS IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS AND I ALSO HAVE 109 LIKES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU BLESS YOU ILY !!!!!!