:•020•:

jackson's  pov

''jimin can't you fucking keep your ass still once, our life was going great without drama and fights'' yoongi yelled at him. yoongi walked over to jimin and whispered him something, jimin nodded and yoongi was relaxed once again. all of the guys looked confused at jimin and i did too. ''so what do you want us to do now?'' Jungkook asked. i looked over at jimin and the look on his face shows that he doesn't know what to do. ''nothing, just be safe, he can do anything, any second'' i nodded and walked over to jimin. Everyone was leaving, so it was only him and i. ''look out for her, you know what happened last time'' i said and patted his shoulder. i walked away from him and down the stairs to my class. i walked over to the class door and knocked. ''come in'' the teacher yelled. i opened the door and everyone was staring at me like i just killed someone, the fuck. ''you're late jackson'' the teacher said and i was thinking about a lie i could say ''my grandma just got a surgery so i went to visit her'' i said and faked sad face. she looked at me with sadness in her eyes ''oh is she okay?'' she asked and i just nodded and i went over to my seat. ''what did the guys what?'' y/n whispered and leaned over to my seat ''oh nothing, we just talked'' i lied to her, she nodded and gave me a smile. Dean may be after jimin again and the problem isn't him hurting us, but her.

                                                                                     y/n pov

      i saw jimin coming over to me, smiling, like always. i just got out of my class and jackson was acting weird. he was always looking behind him, like someone was watching him. ''hey'' jimin said and hugged me, i hugged him back and we were getting stares from anyone. ''hey'' i said and let go of him, he took my hand and we walked out of the school. ''YO JIMIN'' someone yelled from behind, jimin stopped walking and turned around making me turn too. ''yeah hosek?'' jimin said, hoseok was running over to us and he whispered something in jimin's ear. ''we  can talk about it at home, come with us'' jimin said and let go of my hand, i gave hoseok a smile, wow i missed him.

''we are home'' jimin yelled ''with hobi'' he added. i walked up to my room, throwing my stuff on my bed, i picked up my phone to see a got a text, the number was unknown.

you know, you should look out for your man

                                                           what the fuck does that mean?

                                                                                                     who are you and what the fuck do you mean?

jimin knows me and he also knows what i'm talking about;)

i walked out of my room and into jimin's room. Jimin and hosek was siting on jimin bed and talking. jimin looked at me and so did hoseok ''what's wrong?'' jimin said. i closed the door and went over to him and showed him the text ''that's what's wrong'' i said. hoseok leaned over to see the text and he had a shocked look on his face ''DONT EVER TEXT THIS PERSON AGAIN, AND IF HE TEXTES YOU, TELL ME AND DONT TEXT HIM BACK'' Jimin said, he was angry, really angry. i was confused, and im not sure if i should ask him why i shouldn't text him, cause i dont want him to be more angry, but i need to know the truth right? ''jimin why, what's wrong?'' ''y/n let's go out, he needs to be alone'' hoseok said and took me by my arm and dragged me out. ''hoseok what is happening?'' i said and walked inside my room, he followed me and closed the room ''it's nothing, just listen to what jimin said" i just nodded. 

                                                                                   Jimin's pov

that asshole, the fuck did i even do to him? i was  seen with a fucking girl and he fucking overreacts.

                                                                            stay the fuck away from her, this is between us you asshole                                                  

                          i texted him, that asshole should stay away from her. i wasn't scared of him, but i was scared he would hurt her

oh look at you park jimin, getting ready to attack me? im ready.

                                                                                      i don't wanna fucking fight, is that all you want?

no jimin, but you hurt my little sister, it thought now that you were dating my sister, you were a better guy, but i guess not

                                                                                   HOW THE FUCK DID I HURT YOUR SISTER?

SHE FUCKING SAW YOU WITH HER YOU ASSHOLE, SHE CRIED ALL NIGHT, SHE EVEN CUTTED BECAUSE OF YOU... look out for your lover;)

                                                                                   I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU DEAN

let's see who kills who first;) and oh look at hoseok and y/n having fun, in her room. she doesn't like you jimin, dont you see it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY YALL OH MY 11K I CRIED, MY GOAL WAS 10K AND I NOW HAVE 11K IM SO BLESSED THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

AND I QUICK LITTLE MESSAGE TO HOSEOK

thank you for making me smile everyday and not failing to make the other members smile, you make me happyand all the people in the world loves you. keep having the smile on you face. and also we are proud of who you became and i would call you the golden hyun tbh, cause you can sing, rap, dance, slay everyone and make people happy. i can't explain how much i love you, also how much you mean to me. thank you for everything hoseok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I LITERALLY WROTE AND UPDATED THIS YESTERDAY WHAT THE FUCK, BUT APPARENTLY IT DIDN'T POST BUT IM GONNA POST IT NOW, IM CURRENTLY WATCHING THE LIVESTREAM TO BTS'S WINGS TOUR IN SEOUL!!! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR 12K BLESSED OH MY I LITERALLY HAD 11K YESTERDAY