:•017•:

Jimin and i just watched 'high school musical' and honestly i was hella sleepy, i didn't wanted to sleep because, him and i have the whole house for ourselves and i wanna enjoy it. I looked to my right and guess what i saw.. A SLEEPING PARK FUCKING JIMIN. I wasn't even mad, cause he looked so adorable while sleeping. I don't understand why, but it was satisfying looking at him sleeping. I slowly stood up, cause he was lying down on my thighs. I tried to get up, but he grabbed my thigh. Jimin opened his eyes and looked at me. "Where are you going?" He asked. Jimin just woke up so he had that raspy voice and honestly it was hella sexy. "I ain't going anywhere, you should continue sleeping baby'' i said and gave him a peek on his lips. He smiled at me and he stood up. ''You wanted to go to the conveniences store together, let's go'' he said. He took my hand and he walked me over to the door. Jimin gave me my jacket and i was abut to take it from him and take it on, but he pushed my hand away and helped me taking my jacket on.

''Ya why are you doing this?'' I asked and slightly hit him. He laughed at me and put his hands on my cheek. ''Because you have been through a lot, you deserve some love'' i looked him deep in his eyes, he slowly came closer and our foreheads were touching. I know a lot of couples do this, but my heart flutters every time he does something cute.  He gave me a kiss on the lips and took my hand. We walked out of the house and walked over to the conveniences store

''Don't even think about it'' i said while laughing my ass out. Jimin wanted me to sit inside the carts and I refused, but he still wanted me to sit inside it. I tried to walk away from him, but he caught me and picked me up like I weighted nothing. "PUT ME DOWN" i yelled, while laughing. I could hear him laugh himself. But every time i would yell he would hit me, not hard but cutely. He sat me inside the cart and we walked inside the store. ''You're so dead park jimin'' i said and he just laughed at me.

We were picking up some stuff from the store and suddenly I saw this HUGEEEEEEEEE teddy bear, I always wanted something like that, they're so cute oh my god. ''JIMIIIIIIIIN'' i said and made a puppy face. He looked at me and e knew something was going on. ''What do you want?'' He asked. I showed him the teddy bear. He looked at the bear for a second and then back at me, and he just repeated that a hundred times. "I want one, so i can hug it at night'' i said and came closer to this face while doing a cute dog face. ''Hug me instead'' he said and opened his arms. He closed his eyes and waited for me to hug him. Was i gonna hug him? Nah. Instead i slightly slapped him on his cheek. "BUY ME THE BEAR" i yelled in his face. He slowly opened his and i could see he was mad, really mad. I tried tot get out of the cart and i did. And ran away and he ran after me.

After a while he got me, he ran after me with the cart, why is he like this? "Let's go home'' he said and we walked to the cashier. The cashier was a old lady, and she was smiling all the time. The lady took a little thing out of her pocket and i looked to see it was a condom oh god. ''You guys will need this, i will give it to you for free because you guys are really cute together.'' She said and smiled a lot more. I looked at jimin and he laughed at her and said thank you. Jimin looked at me and winked, i slightly hit him, because i knew what he meant with the wink.

We took the bags with our stuff and food in it and walked out to the parking lot. ''Argh it's heavy'' i said and sat down the bag. Jimin came over to help me, and took the bag. While he was holding the bag, i wanted hold his hand so i kinda helped him holding the bags and holding his hand. "Y/N JIMIN" i heard someone yell, i looked up to see 2 people id didn't wanted to see right now.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hey sorry its short had a lot of homework to do, but thank you so much for 6k reads im so blessed. I love you