Sins of Thy Father

Japanese - This is how you know when they're speaking in Japanese.

English - This is how you know when they're speaking English.

Italian - Mi piace cactus.

🔥

When the exhilaration faded, it just hit her that they were a couple now and that left her awfully dazed. She had no idea what to think. It's not like she thought this far ahead. Before, anything concerning dating was a well laid-out plan in her mind and she had expected it to happen in when she goes to Uni, not in Middle School. She thought she would meet a really nice guy who she could relate to, go out with him, marry him, have three kids and settle as teacher like her Pa.

Pretty straight forward right? But the guy she imagined was a blank slate. Now that Tsuna's image has been uploaded into her brain, she hadn't been entirely able to process it and resulted with a shut-down.

Confessing also took a lot out of her and now she was unsure of how to proceed. Luckily Tsuna knew her – faults and quirks included. He gave her time because she was emotionally stunted like that. So here she was, sitting on a rock watching as he resumed his training. She had never seen him move with so much purpose before and even Basil was surprised by it. He had to put in extra effort just to keep up with the young Don.

"I never pegged Tsuna for a romantic but he's always been ridiculously sentimental." Her cheeks went warm at the teasing lilt in her tutor's tone. For dignity's sake she didn't groan or anything. It was expected for Reborn to tease them. She tried hard to ignore Reborn and focused instead on the two teens.

Tsuna was obviously working hard but he was still struggling using his new skill in battle. The longer she watched them the more her eyes began to be drawn to the flame on Tsuna's forehead. Curious, she slipped into meditation. When she was tracking Ian and Tsuna down before, she kept losing sight of the trail because she wasn't focused enough. It wasn't easy when you were worried out of your mind but she managed to find her way and at least she was getting better with this.

Brilliant lights filled her vision when she opened her eyes. Tsuna glowed with brazen but gentle orange while Basil emanated a soft blue. She was thrilled that Tsuna and she shared something even if it was as ridiculous as a color. She turned her head and squinted at the yellow light coming from Reborn – well she says yellow but his seemed like the shade of medallion. Orange, indigo, blue and yellow… were there more?

Like Ian, Reborn had white strands connecting him to the earth. She counted that it was less than thirty. Basil had one and Tsuna seemed like he had the same number as Reborn. She looked down on herself and was disappointed to find not a single white strand.

"Hyah!" Tsuna caught Basil's blade in between his hands. His flames began to flicker abnormally and along with it, his entire figure. It was like watching a light show. His figure blazed brightly then quickly dimmed until it almost seemed like his entire being lost its vibrancy then grew bright again but in his center there was one small part that dimly glowed constantly. Immediately she knew it to be where the Flames of Wrath originated from. It looked wrong on Tsuna who was like a beacon of warmth.

There was a yelp as Basil kicked Tsuna right in the stomach, making him lose focus and the boy staggered backwards, tripped on his feet and fell flat on his back. The flame on his forehead extinguished. She could hear the face palm in Reborn's sigh. Smiling, she went to him and reached out her hand to help him up, still using her second sight.