Uncertain

She had received an anonymous message and it was pretty damn creepy. All it said was 'Meet me at Namimori's shopping district.' As if she was stupid to do that. But she was curious to see who it was so she texted back with, 'Mukuro, is that you?'

The reply was instantaneous. 'Bloody hell woman, just meet me at the bloody park.'

Now she was worried. The only British guy she knew had disappeared off of the face of the earth and now it seemed he was back at the worst of times. Would he still have the urge to punch her? God she hoped not. When she left Tokyo, he was less than happy to see her after what she said to him. The exchange was basically her suggesting something naïve (go back to the order) and he blowing up at her face. It wasn't a good way to start things off.

She had managed to extract the information she needed from Dino on Tsuna's whereabouts after delivering a swift punishment on him. Her ears were still warm until now at the humiliation she suffered. But instead of heading immediately to Tsuna's training grounds, she went to the park instead against her better judgment. When she got there, there was no one and that in itself was pretty suspicious. There should have been a few kids with their parents still out... or maybe there were people about and she just wasn't aware of it.

The sound like shattering glass notified that she hit the illusion right. The image gave away to show Ian waiting for her on the swing. However there were still no people around. Just him and her.

"You're getting better at that," he noted as she approached him. He was dressed casually. If Mia didn't know better he looked like any other University student ready to chill out but behind those good looks was a relentless man.

"T-Thanks." She stopped in front of him, weary. No matter what would happen in the future their relationship will be forever strained.

Ian continued to stare through her as if he was seeing something she didn't. "Illusions are fickle things," he says. "The moment a weakness is detected it begins to fall apart. The final blow is only delivered when the target is sure of it and the illusion breaks."

Mia scrutinized him. She was unsure why he was telling her this but without a doubt it was oddly fascinating to listen to. Now that she thought about it, she doesn't understand how her ability works. Reborn had explained it to her that she was a rare case but did not go into detail about it. Mukuro was too much of an asshole to ask and Chrome was a novice. Her curiosity piqued, she occupied the other swing beside him. However, now wasn't really the best time to poke about it.

"Why are you here?" she asked him straight to the point.

"I was ordered to." He sounded so damn miserable that it immediately annoyed her.

"By who?" her Italian accent leaked into her English, giving it a rather rough emphasis as she growled.

"By my superiors." He obviously wasn't pleased by the sounds of it. "They wanted me to observe you."

Observe? Suddenly her problems and worries tripled. It felt like she swallowed a bullet. The Order wanted to observe her? Her voice was small when she asked, "Why?" He glanced at her then resumed to staring hard into whatever he was looking at. He never answered her but she felt that his silence was damning enough. She felt sick to her stomach. Somehow it felt like a pair of great hungry eyes were looking at her. "Is that what you came here for?" she asked her voice oddly quiet. "To warn me?"