To Mafia Land

Daily Life Arc: Middle School, 3rd Year

Tsuna - 14

Mia - 14

Yamamoto - 15

Gokudera - 15

Hibari - 17

🔥

Going Up A Grade

Their final school year in middle school had already begun and Tsuna was devastated to know that he was separated from his friends and his crush. His friends didn't take it well either. Gokudera took out his anger at a passing teacher.

"Why the hell am I separated from Tenth huh?!" he shook the teacher. Yamamoto tried to pacify him.

"Come on Gokudera, it can't be helped. At least we're in the same class right?"

"I won't accept it!" The bomber cried.

"Well... I'm bummed out too," Yamamoto admitted.

"Hayato, let Sensei go before you get yourself suspended," Mia ordered. Unwillingly, Gokudera did as he was told. The teacher scrammed and she sighed. She looked ruefully at the bulletin board. "At least you guys are stuck with decent people... I'm with class D and they're full of themselves."

"What?" Tsuna checked the board again to scan the names of class D. "But you've had good grades!"

Mia shrugged. "After that stint with Nezu I guess it left a bad mark on my record."

The whole class was full of his former bullies and even girls that were just the worst. Just thinking of her being in the presence of such people filled him with dread. For all he knew, there were perverts there and knowing Mia's mouth, she could have one hell of a school year in there.

"I guess it can't be helped," Mia said, resigned. She gave the board a distasteful glance. "Damn. Takeda is in my class."

"That low-life... ass-kissing... piece of shit?!" Gokudera growled. "I refuse to accept that the Lady has to be with trash!" He raised a fist.

Mia let out a sigh of frustration at hearing of Gokudera's special nickname for her. Nevertheless, she patted his arm. "Not the first time I've been in a class full of assholes. Let it go Hayato - I'm a big girl after all." The bomber sulked and she sighed again, sounding more and more like an older sister.

"It's too bad we're not in the same class Tsuna-kun," Kyoko-chan said. Tsuna missed the look of disdain on Mia's face as he fumbled for a reply.

"Mmnn... yeah."

"What are you herbivores doing here?" A cold steely voice said. Hibari glared at all of them. Before Gokudera could pick a fight with a prefect, Mia quickly replied.

"Good morning Chairman. Have you finished your rounds?" She tilted her head, eyes bright. Hibari gave her one look and huffed.

"As soon as the herbivores head to class, I will be."

"We'll go as soon as we're finished here," she promised him. Hibari grunted and left. Yamamoto blinked.