Ranking Prince Fuuta

Daily Life Arc

🔥

Feelings and Perverted Doctors

Kyoko wasn't blind to how exhausted Tsuna and Mia looked when they come into class, Tsuna physically more so than Mia. The moment they arrive, Tsuna would dump his bag beside his desk, plunk down on his seat and magically fall asleep instantly until Mia would gently rouse him up. It happened so often it was considered a normal occurrence now.

Kyoko wondered what they had been doing... the other day she passed by through the neighborhood and had come across Mia confronting a strange man in a white suit.

"Dr. Shamal right?" she gasped, lost of breath. "Are you him?"

"As a matter of fact, I am and who you might be darling?" Dr. Shamal asked her, leaning closely.

She backed away and Kyoko saw that her clothes were partly singed and her hair was tied up into a hasty bun. Mia looked very uncomfortable but she steeled herself for what she had to do. Setting her shoulders straight and chin high she stepped right into his face, surprising him. "Doctor," she started. "Please, you have to cure my friend."

Dr. Shamal snorted. "You mean the little punk? Nah, I don't treat men." He leaned down instead, his face close enough that was merely inches away from hers. Mia held herself resolutely. "I'd rather much spend my time with you."

She looked at him straight in the eye. "I'd rather waste all of my time away from you but here I am," she shrugged flippantly. "So, are you going to come with me or not?"

The doctor pulled back, surprised. He smirked. "Aren't you spunky?"

Mia blew the loose strands from her face impatiently. "Reborn calls me a smartass but I prefer to be called an aleck." She muttered something and shook her head. "Alright, what is it that I have to do to get you to come with me?"

Shamal pretended to think about it. "How about... a kiss?"

Kyoko gasped. Mia looked disgusted but she didn't say anything. "The things I do for that idiot," she fondly said. Taking a deep breath, she screwed her eyes shut and elevated her head. "Okay, I'm ready."

Doctor Shamal stared at her and frowned. He opened his mouth but was interrupted when Tsuna came skidding from around the corner. He was breathing heavily and when he saw them he stood stock still. His eyes were darting back and forth from the doctor to Mia who still had her eyes shut. Kyoko could see the confusion, suspicion and over protectiveness in his brown eyes before they settled on the doctor accusingly.

"Um... are you going to leave me here hanging?" Mia suddenly asked. She shifted nervously. "Just kiss me already and let me get over it!"

Tsuna looked like he would have flipped his lid if Dr. Shamal hadn't flicked her on the forehead. Her eyes opened in surprise. Her confused stare had the man sighing.

"It's no fun to force yourself," He told her seriously. He sighed again. "I'd rather you come after me confessing your undying love."

She blanched at the very idea of it. "Yeah... no."

"Besides," Dr. Shamal looked behind her. "I don't do little girls although I don't mind it if you come to me. Hey, come over here already." He gestured for Tsuna. Mia turned around. Kyoko couldn't see her expression, but Tsuna was an open book. He looked so relieved then, he smiled at her sweetly. Captivated by the side of Tsuna that she had never seen before, Kyoko continued to watch. He then looked at the Doctor and an expression of distaste crossed his face. The Doctor gave him the same look.