Chapter 3-

~Billy's POV~

Sam dropped me off at school just on time and I quickly rushed into class to meet my friends. I enjoyed school quite a lot. I wasn't the brightest in my year, yet I was on track with everything I needed. Not only that but I also had many friends who I could rely on and trust, well I hope that's the case.

As I rushed into my tutor class the bell rang behind me and I was just in time. Miss Galeski glared at me from behind her large triangular spectacles until I took a seat beside my best friend Kyle.

"A fist bump a day keeps the dentist away" we whispered to each other as we proceeded with our daily handshake. Unlike me, Kyle didn't have any relatives working in the dentist industry, which meant he had no need to worry about attempting to avoid the ghastly place. Kyle hadn't visited the dentist in approximately 6 years. I noticed his teeth were very straight yet extremely discoloured. But no matter.

"Billy!" I heard from a distance.

I looked around to see who had interrupted mine and Kyle's handshake.

"Billy!!" It was Miss Galeski.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Excuse me young man but i'm currently taking the register. Instead of concentrating on your childish handshake how about paying more attention to me?"

I heard giggles begin to fill the classroom.

"Yes miss, sorry miss."