Ep 42

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun bell shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!"

I woke up to them singing.

"Awe thanks guys!" i said and suho brought the cake closer to me and i blew out the candles.

"Come on lets eat cake!" Chen yelled and ran away with the cake and some of them ran behind him also. I got up and put my hair up and walked with sehun to the kitchen to see them already eating it.

"Mmmmm! Ice cream!" Baekhyun said eating the ice cream cake.

"Jagiya!" sehun called me and i looked up to him and felt some cold on my nose. I crinkled my face as the others laughed and wiped my nose off.

"Lets go to a game place!" Chanyeol said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through out the day i got many messages from everyone and gifts from everyone. Im currently at my dad house with the boys.

"Here." my dad said giving me an envelope. I opened it and saw a plane ticket to go back to Korea.

"Whats this for?" i asked him.

"You've been here for 2 months now im sure you want to go home and get back to your life. Its tomorrow the same flight as sehun and them." He said as sehun nodded.

"So you two put this together?" i asked them and they both nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on lets go." Sehun said as i finished getting ready. I walked out and saw all the boys all nice and ready, we're going to Chris' house since he's throwing a party for me. We got in the cars and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone alarm and shook sehun beside me and he woke up as well.

"We have to go catch the flight." i said and he got up and went to the bathroom and i went to wake up the others. I walked to the room next to me and opened it and woke them up and walked to the other one and saw Suho trying to wake up Baekhyun. I walked out and went to wake up the others and walked back to the room and got ready.

We all walked out with our bags and went to the airport and waited for the plane.

~~~~~~~

We're now off on the stop and have to wait 5 hours here to get back on another plane and go to Korea. We requested a room since theirs a lot of us and we waited.

"Im hungry, i'll go order food." I said to Suho and he nodded. I walked out and saw a worker and went up to her.

"Excuse me miss can you please look after them? I just want to make sure they wont cause trouble." I said to her and she nodded. I walked to a near by food place and order for everyone. I waited for about 10 minutes since it was a lot of food and i thanked them and left with my arms full.

I walked back and i set the food down and the lady came up to me.

"Excuse me but two of them just left and just walked off." She said to me.

"Oh its fine they're smart boys and can find their way back, who were they?" I asked her.

"Oh it was this really tall one with red hair and a short one who the tall one called... baek?" She said and my eyes widen and she left to do her job again.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol went off somewhere." I said to suho and his eyes widen too.

"Knowing them they'll cause trouble." He said and sighed. Suddenly the inner com came on.