Ep 39

It's been a month already and it's been crazy with the boys. The boys had left last night already and I stayed since the Witch is slick so every time uncle Vic tries to kill her she poofs away. Upon waking up I see it's crazy on social media since I've been blown up. I check and see they're many articles and post about how Exo are back from vacation but that they returned without me. For example some titles say....

Exo returns without Exo sehun's wife Adorabella? Are they divorcing?

Super model Adorabella and Idol Sehun may be splitting up?

Exo's Sehun returns to Korea without Wife? Is he single now?

And many more, ugh why do they always assume things? Now because of this if I post anything on social media it will be more crazy but if I don't it'll be crazy as well.

Over the month I have been learning a lot of things also like little classes where my dad and uncles are my teachers, you would expect it to be boring and all but it really isn't since it's the supernatural world. I mean come on witches, warlocks, vampires and many more supernaturals, how could that be boring?!

"Wolf come on now!" I heard my dad yell out downstairs.

"Coming!" I said tying my hair up and walking down the stairs. Today we're covering earth Angels and like every 'class' we have it's like basically always having class field trips. They don't want me to just learn by books and by them telling me and stuff like that they want the actual supernaturals to show and tell me. So basically we go out for every class and meet them in person, it's really fun actually.

So today we're going to Andy's house, he's the singer for a band called Black Veil Brides. They are also angels and Andy was more than happy to tell me about his kind. We arrived at his house and walked to the backyard.

Suddenly his wings came out and he did a 360° to show them.

"Woah can I touch them?" I asked and he nodded.

"Be careful the ends are sharp." Andy said and I stood up and touched them, they were so soft!

~~~~~

When Andy was talking about them suddenly i saw my uncle Vic's eyes widen and he whispered something to the others, i tried to pick it up with my wolf ears but they were quiet enough for me not to be able to hear. So it must be something i cant know about. Once the lesson was over we went inside Andy's house and they talked and drank some beer, you know guy things. I was also talking with them just not drinking i dont like beer.

"Is something wrong wolf?" Uncle Jaime(Hi-me) asked and they all looked at me worried.

"I feel dizzy." i said holding my head and feeling the room spin. The last thing i heard was "They're here!" before i passed out on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to smelling verbane, a type of plant that can do many things in my case woke me up from when i fainted. I saw my dad and uncles all in wolf form and also Andy in his angel form and they were in a circle and i was in the middle, they were protecting me as i saw many shadows creeping up the walls and such.

"Dad are those demons?!?" i asked i never seen demons dad did tell me about them but this was one of the most evil supernaturals.