Ep 4

{Edited}

Adorabella's POV

So after that one night me and GD actually got closer today I'm in their dorm, actually it's nice. It's like they're my children which I'm cool with cause I always like to act like a mom hard to explain but I like to care for people, get it? No..ok whatever.

"Noona I'm hungry!" Daesung said sitting at the table.

"I know calm down it's almost done," I said then turned off the stove and handed them a plate I made sure everybody was done eating first then I grabbed me a plate.

"Why are you always eating alone?" Top asked as he was sitting there while everyone went back to their rooms.

"Because I want to make sure all of you get fed first," I said and smiled

"Well I sit here so you won't be lonely," he said and smiled and I nodded.

I could feel him looking at me, it's cute. (picture of side of how he's looking at her)

==============

GD's POV

"So what's up man?" I asked Kai over the phone as he called me.

"I don't know man I have been stressed so much I don't even know how to get rid of it." He said sounding really stressed and sighing.

Aha! An idea popped into my head.

"Ok man, I got it covered don't worry meet me at the cafe by my dorm at say 2?" I asked him.

"Yeah man I'll meet you there." We ended the call.

===============

Adorabella's POV

I was in my room while Isa was out somewhere don't know where. I was bored so I decided to clean the whole house.

After I was done cleaning I called someone and the caller id says "G" so you can guess who it is.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Are you home? I'm so bored at home." I asked.

"Yeah but I'm going out, but I'll bring you so I'll pick you up in 20." He said and I quickly showered.

Just as I got out the shower there was a knock. How long was I in there for?!? Anyways I'm positive it's him so I opened it with a towel around me.

"Hey oppa let me go change real quick," I said he nodded and I went to go change.

I came back fully clothed and sat on the couch with him.

"So what's up? What do you need to ask?" I said he looked nervous.

"I'm sure you know Exo right as you work at SME." He said and I nodded. "Well, we're going to a cafe with Kai." He said

"Hmm? Kai? As in Kim Jong-fucking-in?" I said I usually don't act like this duh but I mean it's Exo! It's Kai!

"Hey now remember you're my little sister." He said and hugged me as if he was jealous and I just laughed.

"Sure whatever," I said and smiled. Yeah, we're really close friends like I said in the beginning.

====

"Hey, man" oppa said to Kai, Omo he looks even hotter in person, so much perfection.

"And who's this beautiful lady?" He asked and I blushed.

"This is Adorabella," oppa said and I waved and so did he and smiled which caused me to smile. About 30 minutes in oppa got a phone call and had to leave ASAP so I stayed with kai and we talked a bit. I told him how I was a fan but not sounding creepy. He ended up inviting me to the dorm.

"Your place is nice," I said and he just smiled at me.

"Hmm, it seems like they all left, I'm sorry I thought they were here." He said feeling bad.

"No worries, oh my what would I do in an empty dorm with the hottest member of Exo?" I said sarcastically thinking out loud.

"You're right." he said- wait what?!

Suddenly his lips are on mine, oh my lord they're so soft and plum. Its like taking drugs and getting addicted to it. Ok, let me get this straight I'm not a hoe or nothing okay.

He kissed me and we were walking back towards his bed once my knees hit the bed he pushed me down. He took off my shirt and I took his off and continued kissing.

*Censored*

"It's ok you don't have to be shy." He said and I was still blushing. I was brushing my hands through his hair and he fell asleep and I got up to put his shirt on and my underwear and fell asleep with him, I mean it would be wrong to just leave him.

=====

I awoke and he was still sleeping but he woke up like 3 minutes after I did.

"We should dress my members should be here any minute," he said and I nodded. Right as I was leaving they came.

"Who's this lovely lady?" One with big ears asked. His smile tho.

"This is my friend Adorabella," Kai said and I smiled.

"Well, why don't you stay for dinner?" One with big eyes asked.

"It's fine I'll just leave"

"No, it's alright you should stay," one said his dimple tho. He was so cute I couldn't say no.

"Alright," I said and they all smiled.

"I'm Chanyeol," the one with big ears said.

"I'm D.O," the one with big eyes said.

"I'm Sehun," this really hot one said.

"I'm Lay," the dimpled one said.

"I'm Baekhyun" one with eyeliner said, nice.

"I'm Suho," a blonde headed one said.

"Xuimin" Omo his face is so cute!

"I'm Chen," he said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you all," I said smiling.

We just finished dinner and I volunteered to help wash dishes but they say I shouldn't as I am the guest. After everything, I left home.

Whoo long day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was long for the two chapters that were short.
Hope you like the story so far!
Vote and comment so I know you guys like the story! :) Also I'll try to update every 3 days or so, basically when ever but if I can't update I'll make sure to have a update at least once a week but for now I'll update multiple times so I can keep you guys entertained.