Ep12

{EDITED}

Adorabella's POV

Today is Friday then I also remembered Exo is in town!
Got up and did my routine and went down to eat breakfast.
Around 12 I got a call from Chris and they came over we had fun honestly you don't know how fun these guys are.
After that we started setting up for the party. The music, food, and drinks.
After they left to go get ready and I got ready as well.
Soon people started coming and greeted everyone. How good it feels to see everyone again. It's like if I have two different lives.

Everybody started drinking and dancing.....

Then I blacked out...

===
Kai's POV
We all came to visit bell again but this time they were a lot of cars and once we were able to see her house there was music booming out.
"Is she having a party?" Chen asked we were all confused.
"I guess so come on let's go see her" Suho said and we went in and saw so many people. We pushed out way through and finally found bell.
"Oh hey guys! Why do you all looks fine!" She slurred.
"Are you drunk bell?" Sehun asked.
"What me drunk? Pshh no" she slurred again and almost fell till Sehun caught her.
"Yeah you're drunk" Sehun said helping her stand back up.
"Here have some drinks, have fun! This is a one time thing! Nobody will noticed its you guys so have fun!" She yelled out and left.
"We lost her now!" Sehun said frustrated.
==
I had two drinks so far not really tipsy or anything. People were leaving so there were little bit less then half of the people here.
I found bell and she was making out with a girl.
She saw me and called me to come over. She whispered something to the girl and they giggled and they both stood up and bell grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs.

(Warning:Lesbian smut action. If you don't want to read it then skip over it)

They lead me a room. Bell took out a key and unlocked it. Smart idea. I looked around, Maybe this is her room. Suddenly bell pushed me to a chair and said to wait my turn. Wait what?
Then I saw her and that girl getting in the bed and started making out again and clothes started to come off. Now this is what I'm talking about!

3rd person POV

Adorabella was making out with Lilith and Bell went down to her neck and then went down more and took off liliths dress and bra. She massaged her breast and had her hand on liliths left boob massaging it while he mouth was on the right one and switch. She gave kissed on her stomach and kept going down. She took off liliths underwear and kissed her thigh and then inner thigh and then went to her lady part and kissed and licked and sucked. You could hear liliths moans fill up the room while Kai was sitting watching getting hard. After bell inserted a finger inside Lilith and after they switched positions and Lilith did the same to bell after Kai was invited in and while Kai fucked bell, bell ate out Lilith.

======
Sehuns POV
Everybody was gone now but we couldn't find Kai or bell and then we heard moans.
"Don't tell me..." Chen said as we all heard moans. Wait a minute..
"No that's not bell, I know that's not her." I said, yeah I know how bell sounds.
We went upstairs and Chen knocked and nothing all you can hear is moans and groans.
"Whoever it is can't just go into a room and fuck" Chanyeol said and I opened the door slightly, yeah it's wrong but who is fucking in bells house?
Then we saw a scene nobody wanted to see. Kai, bell and some girl fucking.
"Kai!" I said, it just slipped out. I was so angry and heart broken. They looked our way and instantly covered themselves.
"Get out!" The unknown girl said, yeah maybe we should get out so I pulled the guys with me.
"Wow" Baekhyun said emotionless.
"I can't believe we saw Kai's dick!" Lay said covering his eyes. Everyone was just disgusted by what they saw but I was heart broken. I thought I could finally make her mine for real, but no Kai has to go and fuck her! I threw a cup and got up and left to get some fresh air.