Ep 41

I gasped and quickly attacked him with a hug and stayed hugging him.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said letting go of Sehun and hugging the others.

"Yeah we miss you too but why is your apartment a mess?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Oh umm the witch came but she's dead now...again...." I said and they just nodded.

"You probably had a long night since you're still sleeping it's 11 in the morning." Sehun said hugging me and followed me to the living room.

"How are you guys here?" I asked them as I was getting the broom and such to clean all the glass and mess that was made yesterday.

"We had two days off, we came to celebrate your birthday." Xiumin said as he helped me.

"Let me do it jagiya you'll cut yourself." Sehun said.

"It's fine I'll heal fast either way." I said but she insisted and was the one who got cut.

"Here" lay said and healed his finger while I just shook my head still cleaning.

"Oh and your uncle said happy early birthday." Suho said and have me a card and I saw it was from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok guys so what should we do?" I asked them.

"I'm hungry." Chen said.

"Lets go out to eat then." i said and we all got in the car and went to a restaurant to go eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone started ringing.

Chris vamp

"Hello?" i said into my phone.

"Hey where you at bell?" He asked and then i realized.

"Shit i totally forgot! Im on my way what time is your signing?" I asked him

"At 2 so hurry!" He said and hung up.

"Shit!" i said and ran into my room and started getting ready.

"Whats wrong?" Sehun came and was leaning on my door-frame watching me go crazy.

"I totally forgot that today is the warped tour date for San Diego! Im suppose to be at Motionless In White signing thats at 2! I also have a signing at 3!" I said starting on my makeup. I was able to finish in 30 minutes which us the fastest ive ever gotten ready.

"Can we come?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah just hurry!" I said and i made them all run to the car and i sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived and because its already 1:26pm the gate was empty since everyone has already entered.

"Can i get nine tickets" i asked the lady and she gave them to me and we went through the security and got in. I saw a lot of people walking around and many recognized me.

"Hey." many people said as i walked pass and i waved an smiled at them. I walked to where the buses were parked and found MIW's bus and put the code in and went in. I walked in to see Ryan and Ricky in the lounge. Then i saw Chris poke his head out the bathroom with half of his makeup on.

"Oh hey!" They said.

"Hey guys." i said and the boys waved at them as well. They've meet them before at the wedding and at the party I had long ago here. We all sat in the lounge and i waited for them to finish.

"How did you forget?" Chris asked me

"I over slept i woke up at 11 only because they surprised me and woke me up" i said and he laughed.

"Always over sleeping." he said shaking his head. 

"Its already 2 lets go." Ryan said. "You guys can stay here if you want." He said to Exo and they nodded. We left and walked to their tent, they sat down and i was next to them standing since im taking pictures with fans.

"Hey how you doing?" i said as they came up to me and we took a picture they say a comment and they leave. It was just a picture since i have a signing later.

After we were done we walked back and i saw the boys just sitting there.

"Im surprised you didnt do nothing to the bus, and your acting quiet." i said laughing.

"We're just watching tv." Kai said.

"Yeah because you're scared of them." I said laughing and MIW chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im doing my signing now and i brought the boys as they're sitting behind me i didnt just want to leave them in the bus. People were asking for their autographs mostly Sehun's since he's my husband. Thats how many fans know him is as my husband, only rock fans tho of course.

After the signing i walked around with them to see bands.

"Wow so many creatures in once place again." Baekhyun said. Like i said many bands are creatures here, like MIW are vampires and SWS are wolfs as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What a long day! Whoooo!" i said as we walked back to the car and left home.

===================================================================================

Long time since i updated! Sorry! I wrote this small chapter since last week i went to warped tour and was at Motionless In White signing! I meet 3 of the members and got my hat signed!

Also in case you want to follow me more my instagram is @omo.beauty 

Also tomrrow i'll be at the GOT7 concert in ATL! 

That's it! Bye for now and enjoy this small update!