Ep16

{EDITED}

So it's a day off today for the boys but that means they're going to be recording all day for the show. But of course it was morning so I forgot about that so when I walked out to make breakfast I screamed causing everyone to wake up and they came out in their boxers and once realized everything they went back to their rooms and some members came out dressed and I'm assuming the others returned back to their sleep.

~~~~~
I was watching tv and then I saw the date on the tv.

"It's Sunday?" I asked mostly to myself.
"Yep" Xiumin said then I quickly got up. Omg please don't tell me! I went on my phone and checked my calendar. I've been so fed up being with the guys that I didn't realized.
"What's wrong?" He asked also alarmed by my reaction.
"I'm two weeks late on my cycle" I said with wide eyes and soon his eyes widen.
"No it can't be!" He said it was only me and him in the living room. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "You want me to take you to the doctor or you know... The store?" He asked a bit awkward causing me to giggle.
"I'm not sure..." I said fanning my face.
"Maybe the store to be safe and then once we see then the doctor?" He asked and I nodded and quickly pulled up my coat and he grabbed the keys.
"What's going on?" Chanyeol said as he came in.
"We're just going to the store" Xiumin said and we both left leaving Chanyeol confused.

"Ok I'll grab two to make sure, oh god Xiumin I really hope I'm just sick" I said while sitting shaking my legs.
"It'll be fine either way bell we're all going to help you no matter what and at the end we'll get through this." He said and smiled to reassure me and it helped as I calmed down a bit.

~~~~~
"Put 10 minutes on your phone Xiumin" I said as I just walked out the bathroom. I'm glad most of the boys are resting or downstairs watching tv.
"Btw who was the last person?" He asked as we were sitting in the hallway on the floor.
"Last person for what?"
"You know... Last person... You been..with" he said being awkward.
"Oh!" I giggled "hmm short after I came back....then...no not that day.....oh it was Kai" I said and he face went into shock.
"Are you serious?!?!" He said so shocked and I nodded
"Pabo! You gave me a heart attack!" He said breathing hard and I just looked at him. "Ya don't look at me like that"

Then his phone ranged and he turned off the alarm.
"Ok go in" he said as I was getting up from the floor.
"Come with me" I said and he nodded and I held on to his arm.
I took a deep breath and looked down at both.

The first one said negative...
The last one said positive...

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He asked and I shrugged. We were just standing in the bathroom.

"Why!-" as soon as I heard Chen's voice I pushed the test off the counter. "Are you guys both in here?" He said.

"Oh umm I was just asking Xiumin if... This was the face wash he uses...you know... Since mama's is Wednesday" I said as I picked up a random face product and Xiumin just nodded since he couldn't say anything. He looked confused but nodded anyway and me and Xiumin left to make it believable. As we were leaving I saw Chen go into the bathroom and my heart just dropped what if he sees them?!?
As soon as Chen came out me and Xiumin went back in and I picked up the test to go throw them away all the way outside but something caught my eye.
The test that was supposed to be negative now had a faded second line....
"Xiumin!" I whisper yelled and showed him and his eyes widen.
"So does this mean you really are?!?" He asked and I shrugged "but both are positive! You must be!" He said and I hid them in my shirt and went to my room and hid them under some girl things that I know for sure the boys won't touch.
"It's going to be alright bell don't worry" he said rubbing my back. I picked up my phone and called a clinic and made an appointment.