Ep 32

It has been a couple months since the engagement and over the time ive been studying their assistant. I was at exo's dorm in the kitchen making a sandwich for myself. I turned around and was startled when i saw her right in front of me. I smiled to seem nice as i always do to her, yeah i dont like her till this day for what happened long ago. She just had a straight serious face the whole time.

"Listen dog..." she said and i was shocked that she talked to me like that. "I know you know its me, so please get out of my way and let me finish. But... if you do i have no problem taking you out." she said smirking and suddenly i saw her arm swing and felt a sting on my left arm and i winced. I looked down and saw she had cut my arm and as a reflex my wolf eyes and teeth came out and i growled at her she just laughed and walked away like nothing happened.

After a couple of minutes my arm stopped hurting and i saw it had healed and it was like nothing ever happened. Yeah wolfs are able to heal small wounds in a matter of minutes, but if you recall when i cut my finger washing dishes the boys didnt know i was able to do that.

I couldnt tell the boys it was her that was causing the trouble because that'll just create more trouble for me getting hurt and the boys getting hurt. I had to figure out a way to finish this off. Throughout the whole time this has started happening many things have been happening that put the boys in danger. i decided enough is enough and i was going to finish this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 6 at night and i wanted to take dinner to the boys so i did and i also wanted to talk to their assistant. Once i was finished with the boys i told them i was leaving but in reality i was going to look for her. As i was walking around suddenly i see some huge man grab my arms roughly and i was thrown into a car and blind folded. Who could possibly want to kidnap me?!?! Well i guess its obvious.

I was taken out and led somewhere. They told me to sit and slowly i did and was tied to the chair they took off the blindfold and i saw her standing their smirking.

"Well well well, look what got dragged in" she said and i just looked at her.

"What do you want?" i asked her.

"Well i told you i had no problem in taking you out if you get in my way right?" she asked

"Do you really think i would let you harm the people i love?" i asked her and she laughed.

"Of course not thats why i planned this for the next time you got in my way, who knew it would be so fast" She said and i just rolled my eyes at her. Then one of the men came in the room and said something to her and she nodded and he left and she left and i was alone in the room. I looked around suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my arm. I once again winced in pain and looked up to see drops of water dripping down, it must have wolf's bane in it since it's burning.

I looked around and tried to think of how to get out of these ropes but then I remembered, I pulled up my arm with all force and it ripped. 'Pabo' I thought to myself. I regained my strength and such since the wolf's bane was making me weak. I stood up and looked for a way out. of course the door was locked so I looked and found almost nothing. I'm sure she's not stupid enough to not know I have super strength.

Soon enough I could tell it was midnight probably since I was getting sleepy and nobody has been in here since they first brought me here. Plus there's a little window that's at the top which makes me think this is a basement. I walked to the couch in here and fell asleep.

~~~~~
I woke up and saw that it wasn't a dream. I once again looked around to find a way out. I tried to open the door and I heard doors opening and closing so I looked out the little window sanding on my tippy toes and saw her and some other men getting in car and leaving. So that means they left.