Chapter 31

I woke up in my room and went to the kitchen to see Isa making breakfast, yeah i already moved in with her. The boys were sad but i promised to visit. I grabbed some breakfast and took it to my car and ate as i drove to the location. I had to go to a salon first to get my hair and make up done and then have a photo shoot with Sehun so they can use those to promote the episode that we recorded.

I arrived and greeted them and sat down and they started and i was quickly done and i got to the next location and changed and went out and saw sehun also ready and we started the photo shoot. They told us to do many couple lovey poses and after some hours we were done and we had to go our separate ways and i had to attend my classes, you know since company train in my case its just to practice. After an hour or so of practicing my walking and posing i had to leave again for a recording of a show. After School Club it was called and i was in the back seat with manager unnie and we got there and i greeted the host and they asked about my career and some fan sent in questions and this girl sent in a question from twitter.

"Adorabella unnie can you please give some pointer poses for people who want to be models? Btw love you and Sehun oppa! <3"

The tweet said and i did some poses and some aegyo poses and then after they asked me about me and Sehun.

~~~~

Today the recording is being aired and im spending my valentines day alone since exo is currently having a tour and they're in Los Angeles. Im with Isa sitting on the couch eating ice cream, we're both alone today because shes still not in a relationship again. I really ship her with gd oppa! But she denies it!

"Oh its on!" she said and i looked up and saw the intro of the city, you know how they do the shows.Then me and Sehun came out and we talked the intro and it went to us getting in the car and it showed when we were talking and some small clips of us individually talking came out as well. The show was an hour long, and i couldnt talk to sehun since he was on the side of the world so he was sleeping right now.

Then the door bell rang and i went to open it and saw big bang and i hugged them and we sat down on the couch.

"What brings you here oppa?" i asked them.

"We're loners as well today" taeyang said joking and we all laughed. I saw Isa and oppa hitting it off, i swear theyre so great together!

~~~~~~~

Months later

The past few months has been the same was going to work hanging out with Isa and the boys and having car dates with Sehun. Today i woke up and luckily today i finish around 3 in the afternoon. So i was planning on going out with Sehun.

I finished at 3 and went home and got ready and waited for Sehun since he said he was going to pick me up and he came and we went out. We went to places were there went a lot of people of course but it was now 7 and it was dark out and we went to a park and the lights were pretty. Many people were here especially fans but they seem to be keeping their distance which is weird.

We were walking around waving at fans once in a while and he lead me to the fountain and suddenly he got down on one knee and my hands went up to my mouth in shock.

"Bell these past year has been great with you. I Love you more today then yesterday but not as much as tomorrow bell. I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life, Adorabella Perry would you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" he said and it brought tears to my eyes and i shook my head like a crazy person and said yes and he stood up and hugged me and put the ring on my finger and then i realized that the fans were chanting and i also saw the rest of Exo and Isa and my family even my dad and some close idol friends like big bang and infinite.

Then we were escorted back to Sehun's car and as we walked by the fans they were really supportive. We then drove to a venue that supposedly they had set up for the little proposal party, everyone knew except for me. We arrive and more idols, actors and such were there and the people who were at the park arrived there also. Walking in people congratulated us, then my dad came up.

"Congratulations sweetie." he said and hugged me.

"How you get here dad?" i asked confused.

"Sehun called me over." he said

"While i was on the american tour in Los Angeles i drove with Suho down to San Diego and asked your dad for your hand in marriage." Sehun said.

"Im glad youre here daddy." i said and he left and later mom came and congratulated me with her family.

"Congrats bro and Bell" Bigbang then came over.

"Ever hurt my sister your dead hear me?" Gd said to him and i rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be saying that once we're married?" i said and they left and more people came.

All in all it was a fun day that i didnt expect.

~~~~
It's been a week since we were engaged and I'm currently in exo's dorm. Suddenly I found some herbs and stuff that were in the book my dad gave me. I hid back away and turned around to face the ones in the living room.
"Who else has been in the kitchen?" I asked
"Our assistant why?" Chanyeol said not looking away from their game.
"Nothing just asking" I said and turned back around confused. Is she the witch then? Hailey did say it was someone who was close to exo. I mean it has to be her who else would put this in the kitchen if she's only been here? I decided to keep this to myself and investigate myself to find out. I continued with what I was doing and looked in the fridge. Half of the food was expired and was months old. I made a face of disgusted and once again turned back around and scold them into keeping the dorm clean.