Ep11

{EDITED}

Adorabella's POV

Warped tour is now finished, for my birthday at the party, the news of me spread quickly among supernaturals and they all congratulated me for both my birthday and transition. Only the supernaturals tho no human knew about it.

It's currently 6 at night so I decided to call the boys, it's around 10 in the morning for them so they should be awake. It's a normal routine anyways so they're waiting for my call.

"Bell!" I heard multiple voices yell.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked.

"Obviously nothing has happened since we talk everyday! But we all miss you! When are you coming back!" I hear Sehun yell.

"Soon! I know it's already been 2 months but I'm staying longer than planned, something's...uhh came up..." I said

"Please come home soon we miss you! It's been so gloomy ever since you left!" Chen said.

"Don't worry guys I'll be back before you know it!" I said, man, I really miss those guys.

"Wolf!" I heard uncle mike yelled out.

"In here!" I yelled.

"Wolf?!?" I head from the phone. "Who's that bell?" Xiumin asked.

"It's just my uncle" I said and he gave me a signal that we gotta go. "But I gotta go take care of business guys, see you soon! Love ya!" I said and we hung up.

"So calling guys now are we?" Uncle mike raised an eyebrow and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"Hey don't roll your eyes at me young lady, but come on we gotta train." He said dan we went out to the back yard.

Yeah, that's why I have to stay longer, for training to do wolf things, such as how to protect myself, learning to control my transformation, controlling my wolf form and such.

Dad and uncles have helped me well. We were currently on break sitting down sweating drinking water, I thought I had not energy left till my phone rang. It was GD and I immediately answered.

"Oppa!" I yelled out and my dad and uncles looked at me weirdly. "Annyeong oppa!" I said and they were just looking at me like I grew two heads.

I turned my phone to the side and said "Korean" and I left to go talk with GD.

"Oppa I miss you so much! Where are the others?" I asked.

"Oh they're here next to me I just told them to keep quiet or they won't talk to you" he said and I burst out laughing.

"Hey guys!" I yelled since I know I'm on speaker.

"Noona I miss you!" I heard daesung yell.

=====
Meanwhile
Tony's POV
(Her dad)

"What are you going to do tone?" Mike asked me.

"What you mean?" I asked confused.