Ep26

I woke up and today is a rare day when the boys have a day off and so do I. I felt that today would be a lazy day and on lazy days in totally different. I wear baggy sweats and shirt with a bun or ponytail. So that's how I was this morning and I went out and saw some awake and saw them just eating microwaved biscuit sandwiches.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and I was yawning and nodded.
" Lazy day" I said while resting my chin on my hand on the table. I got up after that and also microwaved me one and as I was waiting I have a habit when wearing baggy shirts I tend to pull it up and put my arms in exposing my stomach and since I'm wearing baggy sweats it saggs a little so you can see my underwear and I did that while yawning again.
"Here you need it" Kyungsoo said handing me some coffee.
"You should of fell asleep when I told you to, and not watching tv" Suho said drinking his coffee. Then Sehun came in and once he saw me he came and pulled down my shirt.
After that I was feeling lazy so I just laid down on the couch then my dad texted me.

Daddy🎸
Sweetie Hailey's plane lands at 4pm your time so make sure to go pick her up

I read his text and suddenly remembered that he sent a witch to help out with the other witch problem...Wait hailey is a witch?!? Why didn't I know?!?
It's only 12 so I have plenty of time to still be lazy.

~~~~
"Hailey!!" I Said and hugged her and told Sehun to put her luggage on the car and we took her to the hotel we set up for her.
After we gave her a day to get rested.

~~~Next day

Hailey came to the dorm and started walking around.
"I feel some bad energy, I can sense what kind of magic they used" she said while walking around the living room. She then walked into Sehun and suhos room "I can feel water and wind energy... Who's powers are those?" She asked and Sehun and Suho raised their hands.
"Did my dad tell you they had powers?" I asked surprised since she doesnt know anything about them. She shook her head no and kept going into rooms. After that we gathered in the living room and she started some spell ritual type things to protect the dorm so no negative energy can enter. Also she did one for each of us so when we're not in the room we'll still be protected.
"The witch has been in here countless times because the present is really strong so it might be somebody you know around you, now to help you out with the witch, if they try to come in the dorm or touch you it will create a boundary so they can't enter or touch you." She said.
"Thank you hailey" I said

~~~~
We had just dropped off hailey at the airport since she was currently on tour with her band.
"So where should we go?" Sehun asked.
"Home it's my lazy day" I said and he nodded and we went to the dorm.

Arriving I saw the members in the living room well only Exo k since M had to leave to go do activities in China.
"I wonder who it is..." Baekhyun said
"What if it was somebody from the company?" I asked and they all stare at me. "What?" I asked.
"Adorabella might be right...since those are the most people who come in here." Suho said.
"Like our managers, stylist and makeup artist, assistant-"
"Yeah we get it a lot of people came in!" Chanyeol said cutting off Chen.
"Enough of it now let's just enjoy our day off today" I said.

~~~~~
It's morning now and the boys have left while I'm still here. I checked my email and social media and I saw a email from Model Directors...what?

Hello Adorabella,

We are Modeldirectors, a model agency located in Seoul, south Korea. Modeldirectors has accumulated countless modeling job experiences including fashion shows, editorials, catalogs, magazines, commercials, and others. Our major clients for fashion shows include Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and etc. We also have many famous magazine clients such as VOGUE KOREA, BAZZARE, ELLEKOREA, ELLE GIRL, W MAGAZINE, The Galleria, and etc. Beside of commercials SAMSUNG, LG, HYUNDAI, SONY, PENTECH&CURITEL, LOTTE, CANON, MOTOROLA, VS Sassoon, PANTENE, GM DAEWOO, and etc. We are emailing you to know we are interested in you to model for us we have seen your work in America and would love for you to join us please email me back if you are interested.

Then it had the website and numbers and I just emailed back. This is what I needed something that I love doing and the great thing is that they reached out to me so of course I want to take this opportunity.

Later as I was getting ready I got a call from GD

"Hello?"

"B I want to go get a tattoo care to accompany me?"

"Sure I'm just done getting ready"

"Great I'll go pick you up right now"

After that 10 minutes he arrived and we went into the tattoo parlor.
"So what can we do for you today?" The man asked him.
"I want to get a tattoo on my neck..." He told him and the guy started drawing up the tattoo and we left to walk around the area while he drew it.
"I want down ice cream oppa come on!" I said and dragged him along and got my ice cream.
"Ok now you got your ice cream lets go shop for some clothes" he said and of course no surprise of him wanting to shop.
We were out and about for about 30 minutes I think and we went back and the guy was just finishing up and he took GD to the back and I followed and he provided me with a stool to sit next to GD and GD took his shirt off and the guy started doing his thing while I was holding gd's hand I know it hurts the neck of one of the sensitive parts. Once he was done he looked in the mirror again and he smiled wide and he bandaged him up and we left.

Then we went to bigbangs dorm and I hung out with them and left around 10 and made some dinner for the boys for when they get home.