Ep18

{EDITED}

"Why have you been so grumpy? Ever since we came back from Hong Kong two weeks ago you've been grumpy and angry all the time" Chen said as I was about to get mad for Chanyeol eating all the Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Leave her alone Chen you know that's her favorite ice cream" Suho said and shot a look to me and whispered "my room now" and left shortly after putting the stuff up I went to his room.

"Bell tell me" he said very serious.
"What are you talking about" I asked trying to act confused but inside I was panicking.
"Bell this isn't like you okay I know something is up so might as well tell me" he said and I sighted "see I knew something was up" he said and I shot him a glare.
"Can I get Xiumin?" I asked and he looked confused but nodded. I called him and he came.
"What's up" he said till he saw my scared face and Suho serious face. "Oh.." He said and sat down next to me on sehun's bed.
"Umm well... The day we went to Hong Kong... I went to the doctor with Xiumin and..." Xiumin rubbed my back and whispered "fighting!"
"I'm pregnant...*suho's gasp* with potentially Kai's child..." I said and he fainted. Me and Xiumin gasped and went to help him up and laid him down on his bed.
"I expected worse... At least he didn't yell or get mad" I said and Xiumin shrugged. 15 minutes later he woke up and just stared at me.
"What" I said.
"Are you positive?" He asked and I nodded.
"I have two pregnancy test and conformed by the doctor"
"What do you plan on doing? You do know your uncle won't be too happy especially since it isn't sehun's" he said
"I know I was planning on keep this a secret as long as I can, basically until I get fat" i said
"So how far along are you?" He asked
"14 weeks"

~~~~
"Ya! Stop playing around! Look at this mess you guys aren't children! You're adults now act like one!" I yelled at all the boys as everyone was just playing around. "Clean this- ya! Stop! Clean this uh-p"
"Bell!" Some yelled as I felt to the floor in pain. "Ehh!" I growled in pain. It felt like if my uterus was being ripped apart.
"Suho she has to go to the hospital! Look!" I heard Xiumin say and I assume he's referring to me holding my stomach.

~~~
I woke up in a comfortable bed and saw half of the boys sitting on chairs.
"Bell!" Baekhyun yelled once he saw i was awake. I saw suho's and Xiumin's face filled with sadness.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Guys get out" Suho said to the rest of the guys and they left but Xiumin stayed.
"What's going on? I feel fine so I can go home right?" I asked and Xiumin nodded smiling sadly.
"Bell... You lost the baby due to not having produced enough hormone progesterone I'm sorry bell" he said and I couldn't believe it I lost my baby... Yeah it was Kai's but it was still my child that I was carrying inside of me! My child! By now I was sobbing into suho's shirt.

20 minutes later I calmed down "so what happened?" I asked sitting there emotionless since I had no more tears to shed.
"You fainted while you were in pain and once we got to the hospital they found out something was wrong with the baby and they couldn't find any heart beat and you were close to waking up but they put you to sleep and took the baby out since we had lost it already" Xiumin said and I just stared the flowers that were next to my bed.
"Do the others know?" I asked still looking at the flowers
"No we were with the doctors alone when they told us and we told the others that you just fainted from stress." He said and I just nodded.
A knock was then heard "can we come in now?" I heard lay asked and Suho said yeah and the boys came in all quietly which was weird.
"We're sorry bell for causing so much trouble" the youngest ones said I bet they feel so guilty.
"No guys don't feel at fault" I said grabbing the closest one to me which was Baekhyun
"I'm fine" I said and a tear came out since I felt so sad that they blame themselves for me being here.