Spin the bottle

Zacznij od początku

"Isn't he adorable?" she said and shoved me out of her way and reached out for Derek's collar, who was sitting to my left. She pulled him closer to her and kissed him on his lips and the room was once again filled with the sound of 'oohhhs' and 'aahhhs'.

Aw!! I loved it when they got mushy. I had always wanted them to be together. I used to tease them a lot and shipped their names together-Ashrek was my favorite. And I'm sure I'd had been the happiest person when they announced officially that they were a thing. Though, when they'd push it off limits, I'd be the first to pull them away. And let me tell you that happened a lot. They both just could not keep their hands off each other.

The bottle was spun again and this time, it stopped at Bree. Time for the queen bee. She chose dare.

"Give a lap dance to...." Rachel said, looking around the circle, "Tyler!"

I started choking on the beer I was having.

What?! What sorta dare is that? Why would she give a lap dance to Tyler? Why Tyler?

Fuck! Why am I thinking this way?

Bad brain! Bad brain!

"No. It's not good enough," I blurted.

"Shut up, Taylor. I'll do it," Bree said and walked to where Tyler was sitting.

Of course, she'd do that!

She sat on his lap and started tracing her fingers down his torso. She started grooving on his lap and then suddenly got up and started moving around his chair, walking sensually, her hands never breaking contact with him.

The guys around were wolf-whistling and she seemed to enjoy all that. But if you ask me, her actions were downright cheesy. I was looking at them with a disgusted expression on my face. And when I looked at Tyler, it seemed like he was enjoying a lot. But not what that hooker was doing.

He was enjoying the weird faces I was making at them.

Bree sat down on his lap again and pulled his face in her direction with her hands. Tyler did look away but was again back to smirking at me. He was clearly enjoying looking at me more than that invitation he was getting which said, 'wanna work with me on my lady-business?', and that was totally weird!

Being the typical Bree, she could not stand that she had to share his attention with me. She scowled and jerked his head again towards her. This time a bit more seductively. And it worked. She had him now.

"Would you guys stop now? You're so gross!" I said.

I swear, I dunno where that came from. Robert swear!!

Before they could say anything, I spun the bottle again and it stopped at Rider. Bree kissed Tyler on his cheek and then walked back to her place, huffing. And Rider picked dare.

Kayla, who was sitting next to him, smiled evilly. "Give me that," she said and snatched the cup Mia was having beer in. Then she stood up and trudged to the dining table. She opened all the jars and bottles, whatever they were- ketchup, pickle, jam, soy sauce and even water- and poured them all into that cup.

"Drink it," she said holding that dreadful cup in front of him. "Now."

He stared at her, completely startled but then took the cup when everyone started chanting, "Penalty! Penalty!"

And after smelling it, he gulped it down his throat. But then he dropped the cup and ran away. Mia and others started laughing but I sat there with my guts knotted.