*The boys room door*

*Eun-Jeong's room door*

I went inside my room and the room was bigger than my apartment, though my apartment is already very small. (Since I can't be bothered describing how the room looks like I will just out a photo and sorry if the photos are too big.)

"I will come back when Lady Min says so

"I will come back when Lady Min says so." said the maid as she went out the door.

I looked around still amazed about how big this room is. As I remembered what Mrs min said I took a shower and got dressed in the clothing Mrs Min told me to wear.I did my hair in a bun but it was messy but I didn't care.

Not to mention I was really scared back then but now that I will be living with Minghao I feel a little relieved that I will be next to someone I know.

I put on the pendant that was left by my biological mother. The pendant was really precious to me so I can't loose it as the pendant has the only family photo of my real parents and me.

I walked to the mirror next to the desk and carefully looked at myself. I saw the scars on myself and I regretted wearing the dress as the scar on my right arm could not be covered.

Since I got no choice still wore the dress and let my scars be seen by Minghao and I really didn't want him to worry.

*dress that Eun-Jeong is wearing*

*Knock Knock*

I went to the door and opened it and saw the same maid. I looked back to my room and looked at the clock that was on the wall and it was 5 pm on the dot. I looked back to the maid ans she was already at the stairs. When I took a step i suddenly tripped over something, luckily I didn't fall. I looked at the thing that made me trip it was a pair of heels. (picture below)

It was the first time I ever wore high heels, I placed them on my foot and they fitted perfectly

It was the first time I ever wore high heels, I placed them on my foot and they fitted perfectly. I tried walking and it was no problem though I couldn't find my balance and nearly fell. But of course I found my balance before I reached the floor and I walked down the stairs quickly before I loose sight of the maid.

We stopped at a very big double door and the maid knocked. Then I heard Mrs Min's voice and she said come in. Only I went in because the maid already left to somewhere. In front of me there were 13 boys sitting at the dinning table and Mrs Min and Mr Min sitting opposite of each other.

"Eun-Jeong!!!" Shouted Minghao as he stood up and rushed towards me. I tried to back away but I was too late and Minghao hugged me very tight.

"Master Minghao...t-to tight!" I said with shortness of breath...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Sorry if my chapters are too long and if come pictures are too big.

I hope you enjoyed this book so far. \^.^/

Thank You!!

~Anjo-1316