To Court A Naga (Naga FrUK)

Start from the beginning

'How dare he!'  Arthur thought with a scowl.  'Doesn't he realize that this is my territory?'  Arthur huffed and got to work remarking his sun area with his very strong scent, even going so far as to use some of his saliva to ward off the other male.

Finally, when he felt he had purged the place enough, Arthur laid down to rest on his sun spot, falling asleep under the warm rays of the sun.

~Meanwhile with Francis~

It was a couple of hours after noon when Francis slowly and carefully made his way over to the clearing.  He had been sure to dull his scent down so as not to scare off the other naga.

As he got closer he found that the scent surrounding the area had gotten much, much stronger, telling him a beta had come and marked this as their territory.  Francis was hesitant but he wished to meet the naga with such an enticing scent, or at least see them.  With this resolve, Francis moved forward.

Francis soon arrived at the edge of the clearing.  He now spotted the other naga.  He immediately felt his heart flutter at the sight of such beauty.

The messy golden tresses that had a single green leaf resting on them, the long glittering emerald tail, the way the other naga's skin seemed to glitter in the sunlight.  It was all breathtaking to Francis.

Francis couldn't help himself, he had to get closer to this sleeping beauty, but he needed a gift!  No naga as beautiful as this one would accept Francis without a gift.  Francis slithered over to the nearby flowers which held a strong scent of their own.

He carefully picked a few of the flowers and began weaving them into a flower crown.  When it was complete, he slithered over to the sleeping naga, thankful to the flowers for hiding his scent.  He carefully placed the crown on the other naga's head and decided to wait for the other to wake up.

------------------------End of Flashback--------------------------------

And that is how Arthur ended up in this situation; a flower crown on his head and a very enthusiastic naga trying to gain his attention.

'I go to sleep for a few bloody hours and this is what happens?!  Ugh... this is ridiculous.'  Arthur thought to himself.  He quickly shook his head, causing the flower crown to fall to Arthur's lap.  Arthur inspected it as Francis tried to get a bit closer.

In the process of trying to get closer, his tail brushed up against Arthur's, causing said male to let out a hiss.  Francis moved back a little and held his hands up, signalling he did it by accident.  Arthur let out an annoyed huff.  Arthur placed the crown down on his rock, crossed his arms, and turned his face away, a sign saying both "I don't believe you" and "Not interested in courting".

Francis was astonished, never had he believed he would be rejected when other omegas and betas normally threw themselves at him.  He let out a low hiss followed by the sound of his tail shifting, asking "Are you sure?"  Arthur let out a hiss and slapped his tail on the ground both showing how annoyed he was and expressing that he was indeed sure.

Francis hung his head in defeat, but then slapped his hands to his cheeks and raised his head with a new look of determination in them, catching Arthur by surprise.

Francis flicked his tongue and moved his tail side to side, saying "I will try again".  Arthur sighed and got down from his rock, heading through the flowering bush, towards home while Francis stubbornly followed behind with his flower crown.  Arthur turned around and hissed at Francis, telling him to leave Arthur alone.  But Francis remained stubborn.

Not wanting this naga to follow Arthur home, Arthur decided to go through a neighboring territory owned by his much scarier and stronger older brother Allistor [aka Scotland].