Im back!!!!!

Hey guys, don't know if you noticed but I've taken a break from wattpad for a bit. Wasn't my choice but I am back!!!!! I also have some pretty bomb news!

Let's get down to it!

Since this book is one of my most popular, (I really don't know why, I think it sucks), I have decided that you guys can see your girl Aubrey again!

I am currently in the process of rewriting One of The Guys for the benefit of me, and you guys, my lovely supporters.

I've decided that 1OTG (one of the guys) is simply a rough draft for the time being just because of my insufficient plot that I originally had.. as you can see I got a little attitude happy with all the characters and kind of swerved off track. But now, I'm going to rewrite it and hopefully not get side tracked! (And of course if I do, as my 1OTG fam, please notify me.)

The new story will be named.... **drum roll please**

PUSHING THE LIMIT.

why did I change the name? Well, I wanted to mess around a little and not completely change it, but give it more of a football feel then I did with 1OTG. So, I will either post on my account when it's up, or I'll give you another boring update.

Also! I have some surprises in the near future! Like... Today wise in updates, new stories... all of that so if you like any of my stories, please either pm me or tell me which ones you love most so I can update them even more than usual! Shoot, you can even comment on this I'll read and respond to all comments as I try to do all the time.  And if I love your input so much of course you will have a dedication from your fav.

Another important thing;

Ive had some trouble with this story in particular. I just want you guys to understand that this is one of my old stories, of course I've gotten at least a little better writing, but this is a draft. Saying that, please refrain from hate towards me, the author. I'm not saying that you can't state your opinion. If you think the story sucks, that's okay, it's your opinion. Just don't comment saying you hate it and not give a reason why. You can suggest things for a chapter or something, please just try to say it nicely as I try to do the same. And I've seen some of you guys replying to the hate (which I usually try to delete) and I thank you for that.

Well, enough rambling. As you can see Im going to be writing a lot more and finally it you guys see the new plot. There will be updates of old and new stories, and I love you guys. I hope you've enjoyed your journey with my wacky characters! (If you've read this far comment who your favorite character is.)

ashley1630
thatoneweirdo06
xXBritSlayssXx
TheBRIGHTNightFall
TheReasonUnknown
TheSTARRYNightFall

Just a little about out to these guys (and a few more) that have been there since the first chapter and waited for every update! Love you guys. And of course, all of my supporters, you guys rock.

-xoxo Dark Night fall

One of the GuysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara