Admitting and Hitting

"No! That's not what I said!" Marissa laughed. "You clearly said that you liked him! I'm not stupid!" I laughed. She huffed in exasperation, blowing a few stray hairs out of her face just to let them fall back down.

"I know you like him. Don't act like you don't." I said, crossing my arms. "Okay, okay,  I do like Jack. Please don't say anything though! I've had a crush on him forever now."

"I won't say anything. I will hook you up though." I said with a grin. "Thanks."

"Well, it's getting late. You wanna crash here?" I asked. She nodded. I went in my drawer and threw a pair of shorts over to her. She went in the bathroom and changed. I took this time to put on some shorts myself and by the time I was done she came back in the room. "Well, night Aubrey."

"Night."

★★★

We woke up bright and early in the morning the next day. I got ready pretty quickly. I took a quick shower, threw my hair up, and put on some pretty decent clothing.

Now, Marissa on the other hand took a while. She got in the shower, then put on some clothes I gave her. Luckily, we're the same size. She did complain that my clothing wasn't all that girly but hey, what do you expect from a girl who's on the football team? I did give her one of my recent outfits though.

The next thing she did was makeup and let me tell you, this girl needs to have everything a certain way. She took about twenty minutes on her makeup, let alone her hair. I'm glad we woke up early because this girl can really waste time.

"Are ready to go now?" I asked. "Yeah."

"It is about time!" I screamed in relief. I couldn't of waited another minute. To think she does this every day! Gosh that's just torture.

We rode to school and stayed by each other's side most of the day. I didn't know Marissa was a very sweet person, when the broad wants to be..

When lunch had ended and we got our couple of laughs in at how confused people were that we were hanging out with each other, (and most people thought we were fake Because of it), we parted our ways and I made my way over to Tasha's locker. She should be here. She's always at her locker when lunch is over.

I turned the corner and spotted her, just like I thought I would. I quickened my pace and stopped when I was right in front of her, inhaling for a few seconds before speaking. "Hey, Tasha I have a question to ask you."

"Lay it on me." She said, shutting her locker and facing me, crossing her arms in the process. "Did you make up a dare to see who could date me longer out of Logan and Matthew?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why? Are you for real? Did you ever think of how wrong that is. I thought we were friends. What kind of friend makes a dare like that? You caused all of that drama." She shrugged once more, rolling her eyes. "Roll your eyes again." I stated.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked. "Something you'll regret." I countered. She shrugged.

"Yeah okay." I gave her a small smile before shoving her on the locker, pinning her shoulder down. "Look, I know how you are. You act like you're not scared and calm, but in the inside your scared. I suggest you don't start anymore problems or you'll get what's coming."

"Get off of me." She growled before pushing me down. I got up to my feet quickly, waiting for her to do something. She's a punk so I know she won't do anything else. She raised her hand to hit me but quickly put it down and walked away. "Exactly."

I walked down the hallway to meet Marissa. "What'd she do?" She asked. "She admitted. We almost fought but she was being a woos." Marissa nodded.

"Well, we have two more to go so let's get to it. "