Urghhh

"Aubrey!" Tasha slurred as she wobbled up to me, a drink in hand. I snatched the drink away from her. "That's enough for today Tash." I said, disposing the drink. I had a few sips here and there today but not like Tasha who decided to challenge me in beer pong which she sucked horribly at. I looked around for anyone. I noticed the familiar brown headed boy that doesn't know how to keep his knees up, and is also dating Tasha apparently. "Scott!" He whipped his head around and walked up to me.

His eyes darted from me to Tasha, them back at me. "What happened to her?" He asked. "I need a favor." I said, completely ignoring his question. He raised an eyebrow. "What is that favor?"

"Can you take your drunk girlfriend home for me please? I have to go find Logan and I can't just abandon her." He groaned but nodded.

††††

"Logan!" I screamed as I flung the door open to reveal him and a few jocks playing video games. All of their heads turned to me, shock written all over their faces. They shouldn't be shocked, they should be used to it considering they all have to deal with me in football. "Yes sneaker buddy?" Logan asked with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Member what Ms. Smith said? I'm not.about to get in trouble with your mom for your stupid ways." I said, lying through my teeth. He understands what I'm secretly saying though because he stood up abruptly and hands me his car keys.

"To be honest I thought you were going to be drunk when I found you." I said, turning the corner and pulling up into my driveway. "I thought you were going to dress in your normal clothes.. All of the guys were starring at you from what I could tell." I snickered. "Your funny. Guys don't look at me like that. They only look at me as one of the guys."

'You'd be surprised..."

††††

"Logan! Are you staying the night dear?" My aunt asked. Yes, I said aunt. My mom and dad died a few years ago... Any ways, I looked at Logan and he nodded his head.

"Sleep over!!" He screeched in the most girly tone he could manage.

I guess he's spending the night then..