First Game

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of my phone. I looked at the time; 5:40. Who the heck would be calling me at this hour? "Hello?" I asked. "Abbs!" Logan screamed.

"Shh! I just woke up.. Wait. Did you call me Abbs? My name is not Abigail."

"Well it is today!" I rubbed my eyes. "Why are you calling me so early? And how are you going to tell me my name is Abigail?"

"You need to come outside!"
I groaned, getting up and looking out the window. "What are you doing outside so early? I'm not even going to ask why you're in your boxers either."

"Just come down!"

"Okay! Geez!" I put on a sweater and grabbed a pair of shorts for Logan. God knows why he came here in his boxers. As I made it outside -nearly dying because I tripped going down the stairs - Logan was waiting patiently. I threw him his shorts and he  gave me a greatful smile. "GUESS WHAT!" He screamed.

"What?" I asked. Why is he so happy all the time? Gosh. "I GOT A MOTORCYCLE!" He screamed nearly causing me to go deaf.

"Is my ear bleeding? I think I should go to the hospital. Gosh!  That hurt." He put his hands on my shoulder and laughed. "It wasn't that bad." He exclaimed.

"Tell that to my ringing ear!" I said. He held me to his chest and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry Bubbs." I rolled my eyes.

"Cut the crap and show me where your motorcycle is." He gave me a cheeky smile before guiding me - in my Pajama glory - to his motorcycle. I stood the in Awe, tracing the leather seat on it. "This is awesome."

"I know right! It cost a fortune, but it was totally worth it!" I nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go inside and take a shower and get ready. You coming?"

"Yeah. Wait!" He exclaimed. I turned around. "What?"

"I didn't here my morning kiss." I rolled my eyes for the third time this morning. "Since when did I ever give you a morning kiss?"

"Starting now." I raised an eyebrow. "Come on, please?" I shrugged. I gave him a peck on his lips and went inside.

★★★

After twenty minutes of getting ready and having breakfast with Logan and my aunt, me and Logan rode to school on his motorcycle. It was the best ride I've had in a while. You should know I'm a sucker for motorcycles.

I went to my locker and tried to grab my pen but got aggravated when I couldn't reach it. "Hey Logan!?!" He looked up from his locker. "Yeah?"

"Can you help me get my pen? I can't reach it." He nodded and grabbed my pen from the top of my locker. "Thanks Logan. The struggle was real trying to get that pen." He chuckled.

"See you at lunch." He said and kissed my cheek. "See you." I watched him walk until he turned the corner. I sighed, shutting my locker and putting my pen in my pocket. "I see You're still with Logan." I looked to my right and glared at Matthew.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I have some stuff I need to tell you but I know You're not willing to listen at the moment so when You're ready you'll know where to find me." I looked are him confused.

"What do you mean? What kind of things do you have to tell me?"

"Some things You're not going to like." He said and walked away. What the....?

★☆★

I walked down the field hand in hand with Logan. We're practicing one last time before we leave to go to our game.

We all practiced for a while and I couldn't keep the smile I had off my face. This is where I belonged. Playing football with a team I love is truly something I would never give up.  Definitely not a team like this.

We all packed up our drinks and gear in our cars and drove off to our game. As we got ready and stretched, we watched the other team get ready. These guys were really fit. Like, really fit. They were also about twice as big as me. Doesn't really matter though. I can still kick their butts.

We got into position while the other team did the same. The quarter back of the other team snarled. "Awe. They have a girl on their team. Maybe she'll go and pick some flowers for us when we win."

"I'm not here for picking flowers, but I will pick your pride up and throw it down to the ground when I crush you guys." He scoffed. "I'd love to see that happen."

"Then see you shall." I said, and the game started.