Ex Bestie?

Tomorrow is the day of the dance. I don't have a date, I don't have have a dress, and I don't have one of my best friends. You could say life is peachy right now.

"Why aren't you going to the dance?" Tasha whispered. "Pay attention!" My social studies teacher snapped.

"I don't have a date, or a dress. I don't want to go either." I whispered back.

"That's bull! You could've had a date and I can always help you pick out a dress."

"Ms. Jason! Do you want to have a new seat?" I stifled a laugh. "Would you like one too Ms. Smith?"

I shook my head. "No sir." 

I'm really starting to think that guy doesn't like us. No, Wait, let me rephrase that; I know that guy doesn't like us. Not my fault though.

I continued to stare at my paper until the bell rang, signalling the end of the period. "Turn in your papers before you leave."

Crap. I didn't even write my name... I'm just gonna say I never got  the paper.

I gathered my books and waited for Tasha. As we were walking in the Hall, someone bumped into me, making all my books fall. I looked up and standing there, was Logan.

"What's your problem?" I asked, irritation clearly laced in my voice. "You're my problem." He snapped.

"No, I'm Marissa's problem. Just because She's your girlfriend doesn't mean all of her problems are yours. I didn't do anything to you or her besides telling her off." And punching her in that fake nose of hers.. "I'm your best friend Logan. She shouldn't come between us. What happened yo besties for the resties? " I asked, quoting the best friends saying we made up when we were five. He shook his head. "We're not besties any more." My heart shattered into a million pieces and exploded inside my chest.

He started walking away. "At least I don't let people make decisions for me!" I screamed back. I could feel the tears struggling to fall but I sucked them up. I'm not about to cry. I don't cry.

Someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Tasha, looking at me with a sad smile. I ran to the bathroom sat down, my back against the wall. Tasha sat beside me.

Twelve years of friendship went down the drain. He was always there for me. I was always had his back. We were inseparable.  Now our friendship is over because of some slut.