Yeah.

My breath hitched as Logan came closer, cupping my face in his hands. "I'm willing to wait as long as you want." He repeated. I nodded, resting my head on his. "I don't understand what you see in me. Why I'm good enough for you." I exclaimed.

He looked at me, his green eyes piercing into mine. "What isn't there good enough about you? You're amazing. You're great at sports. You're beautiful. You stand up for yourself. You only have one flaw."

"What's that?" I asked. He starred at me for a second, blinking slowly. "Not being with me."

"Awe! Just date the dude already!" I laughed at Tasha's remark but grew serious when I looked back at Logan. "Yeah." I answered.

He looked at me confused. "Yeah what?" I chuckled. "I'll go out with you."

"OH MY GOSH WOO!" Logan screamed as he picked me up, twirling me around. I laughed. "Logan!!" I screeched. He carefully set me down.

"YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE! I'M TAKEN! YEAHHHH!!!"

"Oh, my gosh."

What am I getting myself into?

♡♥♡♥

"Can you stop!" I whispered. "Fine." He groaned.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, turning back around and looking back at the board.

Two minutes later the bell rang, signalling the end of class.  I sighed and got up, putting my worksheet on the teacher's desk and scurrying out. I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see a smiling Logan. I shrugged his hand off. "Don't smile at me. You kept distracting me! You already know I have a hard time concentrating in that stupid English class!"

He gave me a lop sided smirk, only showing one of his dimples. "I'm Sorry bubbs."

"Apology accepted." I said and let him interlace our fingers together. He swung our hands like a child as we walked down to the gym. "I can't wait for practice today." I said. He nodded.
††††

We did our normal routine and played a few times, working on the simple things they needed to perfect.

"Williams! I'm not telling you again! You better keep focus and stop starring at the cheerleaders!" He groaned in response and chucked the ball at Jack, who swiftly caught it and passed it to Chris. I nodded. They're making progress.

I looked around the field until I spotted coach. I jogged over to him. "When's our next game?" I asked. "In three days." He said, worry written all over his face.

"Don't worry coach." I said as I gave him a pat on the back. "They'll be ready by then. We have plenty of time."

He gave me a smile and we continued to watch them play. "I must admit, They're getting much better."

I nodded in agreement and jogged over to them all when they finished. "Okay guys, our next game is in three days. That means we have two more days to practice. I want you to try as hard as you can to win when the day comes and you'll do just fine. You guys ready for this?"

They all shouted "Yes" and I smiled. God I love my team. "Okay! We got this! Now, we're going to run one last lap and then hit the locker room. You've done good for the day."

†††

"Want what? You can't quit! We have a game in three days!" I exclaimed. Matthew just rolled his eyes. "I don't want to anymore. It's just too much."

I sighed and looked at coach. I waved Matthew off.  "Who are we going to find to replace him? I really don't want to change this team up. We need to find someone ASAP." I groaned.

Who are we going to find to take his place?

"I know who could take his place." I sighed in relief. "That's good."

"How about you?" Coach asked.