Revenge is sweet

"Okay, so do you understand what we're going to do?" I asked and Marissa nodded. "We're going to have to leave super early in the morning to do this so you better be ready by five. No later than five okay?" She groaned.

"But that means I'd have to wake up at three  to take a shower, pick out an outfit, do my hair, and my makeup. That's way too early!" She wined. I simply rolled my eyes and grabbed a few blankets. "Well, Let's get to sleep then."

★★★★

We woke up a little bit before five and got ready. It only took me a few minutes to take a shower and put something on, but for Marissa it took a whole twenty minutes for her to figure out what she wanted to wear from my closet. I got fed up with it after a while that I just threw her a random pair of shorts and a shirt and made her go get ready. She knew she was spending the night so I don't understand why she didn't pack anything to wear for today. She brought all the stuff we needed like, eggs, glitter, feathers, and small smoke bombs filled with paint, but not an outfit. That just makes no sense to me.

When she was finally done and ready, we packed our things and drove to school. Everyone won't be here for another hour would we have plenty of time to do what we've planned.

When we got to the school we parked our cars and grabbed the stiff, Making our way over to the hallways. We rook a left turn until we saw the lockers we wanted. I gave Marissa a devilish smirk before opening the bag to reveal our supplies. "Okay, we have everything we need. I'll show you how to set everything up and then we can grab something to eat before coming back." I grabbed a smoke bomb and some string. "Okay, tie a not onto the smoke bomb and attach other to the combination lock inside the locker. Then we're going to put the glitter on the edge of the top and once the locker opens, bam,  the glitter spills along with the egg that will be on top of it. After that, the little smile bomb explodes, paint goes everywhere, and boom,  sweet revenge it is." I explained. I set the first two up then she set the last one.

"This is gonna be so good." I nodded in agreement and grabbed the keys to my car. "Wanna go to Starbucks and get a coffee?" I asked and she nodded. We went to Starbucks and I got a mocha with whip cream and she got an iced coffee. We both bought a donut and ate it on the way silently. I never noticed how hungry I really was until I started eating. We drove up to the school and parked, finishing up our donuts and crumbling the wrappers of the bags up.

We watched as cars slowly started to pull into the parking lot and we smiled. It's almost time to gather round for the show. We express the care silently and grabbed our stuff to change into for practice before we made our way down the same hallway we were in earlier in the morning. I crouched down behind a locker and Marissa stood bye some passing juniors as we waited for everything to happen.

Logan walked up to his locker first, followed by a chatting Matthew behind him. As they opened their lockers, they were a bit surprised time see the present we left in their lockers. Marissa and I silently laughed as the egg flew onto their head with all the glitter, then finally the paint.

The best one was when Tasha opened her locker. The face she made when the special, rotten egg that we decide to fill with eggnog,  splatted down into her hair, was priceless. She screamed as she frantically tried to get it out of her hair but failed miserably as I laughed until my stomach hurt.

After the fun and laughter, we both slung our bags over our shoulders and walked down to the gym. We do have a game after all..

In the end, I figured our who my true friends were and just how lucky I am to have them. Not all of the people I thought had my back did but it's Okay because I did find out. It's not about who they were before Or what they did previously, but more so how they act and what they did in the present. Not everything and everyone deserves a second chance, and I'm content with my decision on who I gave the second chance to because in the end, I know she'll always have my back.

______
OMG THIS IS THE END WHYYYYY. Well, I hope you enjoyed the ending. I've been planning it for a while now and I think it's good.
ALSO!

Thank you Thank you thank you for reading and voting and commenting! Thank you!

Another also!
BlacK Roses  is officially up so go read it! Comment "silver duckies"
If you read this and are about to read it (and vote and comment) comment "silver duckies on ice."
Bye loves!