Too late

"Hey, Chris told me that Logan was here." I raised my eyebrows. "So?"

"I just wanted to talk to you Logan." She said. "Too late for that Marissa." He mumbled.

"Logan, I miss you."

"Well, you've seen him so get off my porch." I stated. She gave me an eye roll and looked back at Logan. "I don't know who You're rolling your eyes at. Better not be me Or I'll make sure that them eyes roll out of that head of yours."

She scoffed. "Right, like you would lay a hand on me."

"I did it before, I can do it again without a problem." I said with a huge grin. "Go ahead, touch me. I dare you."

"Well, that dare is accepted without a problem."

Logan pulled my arm and held me by his side. "Marissa, leave." He growled. She smiled politely. "Why Logey?"

"Don't call me Logey. Only my girlfriend can call me that. Don't talk to me again either. Only the people I like can do that. So,if you'll excuse us, we are going somewhere so you need to get off this porch and never come back again Because no one likes you."

"That's not what you said when we were dating." She spat. "That's when we were dating. People change, and feelings change with them. At first I only dated you to get Aubrey jealous. Look where that brought me."  She ran down the steps, crying.

"Wow." I stated, as Logan guided me down the steps. He gave me a small smile and opened the car door for me. I slide inside and sighed. He dated Marissa to get  me jealous? Did he catch feelings for her when they were dating? "Aubrey." Logan said, snapping me our of my train of thoughts. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"Are you good? You've been quiet for a while." He said with a smirk. I nodded in reply and looked out the window, getting lost in my training of thought for the second time.

How did my life get like this? Why is there so much drama in my life? I groaned as I thought about Matthew and Marissa. I really did like Matthew, but he just didn't like me back I guess.. His loss though.

And Marissa....

What's wrong with that chick? I really need to just sit down and solve all the problems I have with her. I'm really sick with all the drama. I'm nor saying we can very friends but I need to resolve everything between us and see the real problem. I have a feeling the real problem we have, has something to do with Logan...