Ohhh...

"Where are we going??" I whined. We've been in the car for ten minutes now and he hasn't told me yet. ""Logan!!!" I screamed.

"Hmm? " He hummed. I sent the  best death glares I could manage at him but he was too busy paying attention to the road to be afraid. Yes, Logan is afraid of my death glares.

"You're so mean to me Logey. " I complained, shifting my body to the window. This outfit is so uncomfortable. I'm wearing faded blue skinny jeans and a lace shirt with a pair of flats Tasha insisted I wear for today. At least I'm not wearing makeup. I hate that crap. I should stop.. I'm rambling..

"I'm Sorry Bubbs but it's a surprise." I folded my arms over my chest. "You said we could go anywhere, and now You're not telling me where we're going."

"That is classified information that you won't find out till the mere future." He said.

His phone started ringing and I groaned, knowing he couldn't get it because he was driving. I dug my hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out..  A gummy Bear?

"Why is there a gummy Bear in your pocket?" I asked as I found his phone. He shrugged and opened his mouth. "I'm not putting that in your mouth."

"Why not?" He whined. I don't think he knows the person on the phone can hear us. Not my fault. "It came from your jacket pocket!!"

"So! It was in my pocket, so I should be able to put it in  my mouth." He exclaimed, parking the car. "You know, There's someone on the phone listening to this Right?" I asked with a smirk. His eyes widened and he looked at the phone.

"Oh, um, Hey Marissa." Logan said. Wait... Marissa  as in the prissy cheerleader who never shuts up? Once she started talking, I knew it was her.

A better question I should ask is why Logey is talking to her..

Before I knew it, we were in Burger King's drive through. Logan looked up at me and ordered. He already knows what I order.

†††††

We've been sitting on the roof of Logan's car for quite a while now, watching the sun set. If You're wondering where we are, we're at a  park. Well, beside a park.

"Hey Logan, why were you talking to Marissa on the phone?" I asked. He turned to look at me and smiled. "She's my girlfriend."

Ohh...  Don't know how I feel about that.. I'm not jealous, he's my best friend, but Marissa is a known player. She cheats on all of her boyfriends..

Instead of telling him that, I just nodded my head and continued to eat his fries. "You know I still love ya Bubbs, even though You're eating all my fries." I chuckled. "Love you too Logey. "