What? No!

"Wake up you lazy sack of potatoes!!" I groaned. Gosh!  Why is he such a hard sleeper?!?! "Noooo." He whined.
"Guess we're not gonna be able to get donuts on the way then." He shot up, making fall on the bed. "I heard donuts!" He screeched. I laughed.

"Go get in the shower and if you get ready fast enough we can get donuts." He nodded.  "Have any clothes I could borrow?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you remember you always have a couple outfits in my closet? They're still there." He nodded and went in my closet, grabbing his clothes and going in the bathroom to take a shower. I'm already dressed so I decided to put a little makeup on. Yeah... Tasha insisted on giving it all to me.. I put some blush and eye shadow on, trying to remember how to put it on right. I eventually remembered just how Tasha did it and succeeded.  I smiled in satisfaction. That wasn't so bad.

I looked at all the lipstick she bought for me too and decided on a nude pink. I hate this stuff but I was getting used to it... Sort of.. While I was applying a thin coat of lipstick a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders. "You look better without all of this." Logan whispered, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I sighed. He likes making things hard doesn't he? "Logan, I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair." I stated.. I sounded... Breathless? 

"You should wear your hair down. I like it  curly." I took out the rubber band in my hair and brushed through it, sighing when my hand started to hurt. "I think I'm just gonna put it up today. Sorry Logey." He smiled. I wrapped my hair up and grabbed my keys, walking down the stairs with Logan trailing behind me.

"Woo! Donuts! Donuts!" He chanted as I pulled out my driveway.  I laughed and turned on the radio, flipping through stations until Logan slapped my hand away.  "Well then." I said dramatically, putting my hand on my chest. He held my hand.

"I'm Sorry Bubbs! I didn't mean to. I swear I didn't mean to! Please, forgive me! I want my donuts."

"What a nice friend you are, only apologizing for donuts." I said sarcastically. He kissed my knuckle and looked at me. "You still love me though." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah.. keep telling yourself that."

☆☆☆☆
"So, do you like Logan?" Tasha asked as we were walking to the lunch room. "What? No! We are strictly best friends." I assured her. "Yeah. Okay." I rolled my eyes and we walked in the lunch room.

"Hey." I turned around to my smiling boyfriend. "Hey." I responded. He pecked my cheek and sat next to me, taking a bite of his pizza. I looked at Logan and he gave me a tight,  closed-mouth smile. Anyone wouldn't think anything of it.. Good thing I'm not anyone. He's obviously hurt. I sighed and ate a few of his fries, ignoring the glares I got from my boyfriend.

"So, There's a party tonight. You wanna come with me?" Matthew asked. "Sure." I said.

"Awesome!" He exclaimed. "Just, try and look presentable though. Yeah?" He asked. My face fell. Did he just...

"Kidding! Kidding!" He said and put his arm around my shoulder. "Ha. Ha. That was Judy so hilarious."

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. "No! Oh, why I'm definitely not mad at you dear! Why would I ever be mad? Oh, That's right. You just insulted me." I deadpanned. He simply rolled his eyes and continued to eat his food. I looker at Logan, about to try and start a conversation, but he gave me a "come with me right this minute  before I punch this dude" look. I nodded and we walked into the empty hallway, our hands brushing against each other every once in a while.

He stopped abruptly in the middle of the hallway and starred down at me. Did he get taller?

"Why are you with him?" He asked. I shrugged. "I like him." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Does he insult you all the time? Does he ever tell you how beautiful you are? Does he ever compliment you for you?" He asked. I looked down at my feet. My silence said it all. He cupped my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Look, if you want to be with a guy who doesn't appreciate what he has, That's none of my business. You're my best friend, I shouldn't tell you who you can and can't date, but I'm telling you, he's not the one. I just thought you'd be smarter than that and notice."

Logan gave me one last look and walked off. I stood there, dumbfounded. I sighed heavily and sat down, my back pressed against a locker. I'm so stupid.

I stood up and started walking out the school. I'm gonna make this up to him. I have to. I've realized this way too late.

The first thing I need to do is break up with my arrogant boyfriend.