Notice?? Nahh.

"AUBREY!!" Tasha screamed as she jumped on my shoulders. "Yes, Tasha?" I asked, continuing to walk to the field.

"I'M A CHEERLEADER NOW!!!" She screamed. I cringed. "That's awesome but next time you try and tell me something, don't blow out my eardrums."

She smiled. "So, have you gotten Matthew to notice you yet?" I scoffed. "He doesn't even like talking to me. I think it's pretty safe to say he doesn't like my boyish ways."

††††††

"You did a good job, Tasha! Don't let those fakes get to you!" I explained for the millionth time. "You really think so?"

"No, I just said that a thousand times for no reason.." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do right now?" She asked. We're currently sitting cross-legged on the floor of my room and starring at each other for who knows why.

"I bet if you weren't so boyish he'd notice you for sure." Tasha stated.
"Hey probably would. He always notices all those pretty chicks. I don't think I want to go through all of that though." She shrugged.

"Its worth a try."

I shook my head. "What if I go through all of that and he doesn't even acknowledge me like right now? I don't want to take that risk ya know?"

She nodded. "I understand. That's exactly why you get w makeover then you decide if you like it. If not, you can just go back to your normal tomboy clothing and footwear."

"Tasha?"
"Yes?"
"I wanna do it."