Chapter 102

November 1, 1983

- Freddie's POV -

John and I made sure that the six month appointment was after school so Maxwell could come- he was so excited to see his sister.

"What are we doing today?" Terry asked when he walked into the kitchen- I didn't even hear him walk into the house.

"If you could help me paint the nursery, that'd be lovely. We'll paint it then it should be time to go to the appointment." I smiled then I led the other man to the room next to the master bedroom- the nursery.

"What color did you chose?" Terry asked while he took off his button up, so he was left in just a tank top.

"Pink. I've decided that everything is going to be very pink and princess like." I hummed while I looked at the shopping bags on the floor. "All of the furniture is white and the walls will be baby pink. The whole theme kind of reminds me of sugar and candy." I giggled while I opened a can of baby pink paint.

"John didn't want to help you with this? He'll only be out for a while but he'll be back by dinner." The driver said while he got on the ladder to paint the highest part on the wall.

"I think I scared him last time because I was a little bit demanding. I won't be too bad today because Jude is sleeping, her moving won't bother me." I laughed while I sat on the floor to paint the lower part of the wall.

"How was she last night? I mean, did she stay asleep after I left?" The other man asked while he focused on the pink paint.

"Well John and I had a nice little fuck last night so she was awake because of my elevated heartbeat. I honestly don't mind because John was so, so wonderful." I sighed, happily, then I remembered who I was talking to. "Oh. I've embarrassed myself." I muttered after I took a couple deep breaths. "Sorry, Terry."

"It's fine, Freddie." Terry mumbled then he went back to painting.

The rest of the morning was pretty silent and we got our first coat done then we took a break so I could eat some lunch:

"Are sandwiches okay for lunch?" I asked while I grabbed lunch meats and condiments from the fridge.

"Of course. Do you need help making them?" The other man asked before he sat on one of the bar stools.

"It's just sandwiches, Terry. I'm capable of putting fillings on two slices of bread." I laughed. "But you can make juice if you want to. Don't tell Maxwell because making juice is his dinner job." I passed Terry the can of frozen juice and a pitcher then he started making it.

Terry and I sat at the table and we ate our sandwiches then we went back to do the second coat of paint.

--

"It's time to pick Maxwell up now." Terry said while I looked at the room- the paint needed to dry then I could move the furniture from the middle of the room to its proper spot.

"I think the nursery will be lovely when it's finished. I bought, um, princess and ballerina wall decals, they're pretty. I don't really know how to decorate a girls room but I think I'm doing it right." I sighed while we walked down the stairs.

"She'll love it because you made it for her." Terry smiled when he opened the car door for me. " Plus, if she doesn't want the princesses and ballerinas, we can always redecorate." He shrugged when he sat in the drivers seat.

The only thing that I could think about during the ride to the school was the nursery. I loved the little room already and I couldn't wait for John, Maxwell, and Jude to see it.