Chapter 48

March 11, 1979

- Freddie's POV -

"You're sure that you're going to be okay?" John asked when he pulled up to the flat that Mary and I used to share.

"I'll be fine. I'm a big boy now, I can do these things." I smiled when I undid my seat belt. "And if you make a joke about the 'big boy' thing, no sex for a month." I glared.
"I wasn't going to say anything." My boyfriend giggled, bloody liar. "Call me when you're done. I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you too." I awkwardly got out of the car and I walked into the apartment building.

I walked up the stairs, there were quite a few flights so I stopped for a couple breathers. When I finally got to Mary's floor, I walked to her door and took a deep breath before knocking.

"Freddie, darling, hello!" The woman pecked my cheek when I entered. She was only wearing a short kimono and she kept fiddling with the knot on the belt.

"Mary, it's been a while." I smiled when she pulled my jacket off.
"It has." She gasped when she saw my tummy. "So it was all true? The magazine stuff?" She placed her hand on my bump and I nodded. "When-when are you due?" She asked when we sat on the couch.

"June tenth." I giggled. "So you had my things?" I asked while I looked around.

"Yeah. I'll grab the box, one second." She stood up and ran down the hall.
I stayed on the couch and I looked around the apartment. It looked the same as it did when I left, it was nice to be back.

"Here it is." She placed the box on the coffee table.

"Is that all?" I asked when I looked through it. It was full of sketchbooks, sheet music, notepads, clothes, and so on.

"This is yours too." Mary undid the knot on the kimono and she let it slide down her body to reveal the lacy lingerie that I bought her a long time ago. "Do you want this too?" She motioned to the little clothes left on her body.

"Are-are you going to put anything on if you take it off?" I asked, quietly, when I stood up.

"Did I tell you that you're glowing? You look so sexy like this." She purred when she lowered me back onto the couch to straddle me.

"That's very nice of you to say but I-I should call John now, we have a lot to do." I tried to move her off of me but she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"God, I've missed you so much." The woman tilted her head and pressed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue pressing against my lips and I wasn't thinking straight so I opened my mouth. She slid her tongue in and we started making out. I snapped back into reality and I pulled out of the kiss. "I know that you've missed the body of a woman, Freddie." She whispered while she kissed my jaw and neck.

"No, no I really haven't, Mary." I tried to move her but she wouldn't let me. She was strong for being so small. 

"Let me please you, baby. I know that you've been missing this." She bit her bottom lip when she reached down to palm me through my trousers.

Mary palmed me for a couple minutes then she unzipped my pants and pulled my semi-hard member out. Mary rubbed the slit then began moving her hand up and down.

"F-fuck." I moaned when I threw my head back.
"Does this feel good, baby?" She giggled. When I groaned back, she spread my legs and kneeled in between them. "Fuck, you look so good like this, all vulnerable and hormonal. It's super hot." She breathed out when she continued moving her hand.
"I-I have to-to go." I bit my bottom lip to stop the moaning.
"Stay with me, we can be happy together again." The woman moved back up and she began covering my face in kisses.