Chapter 88

August 15, 1983

- Freddie's POV -
Two more weeks until the first trimester was over- the morning sickness was going to be gone in fourteen days! John did this thing where he would show how big the baby was with fruit, this week was a nectarine so he bought a ton of nectarines- it was kind of annoying at times. He was mad because I wouldn't let him "properly bond" with the baby- he could be mad, I didn't care.

It was Dominique's baby shower/gender reveal party, they finally found out what they were having. It was just a small get together- the band and a few of the couple's closest friends, it was actually quite nice.

"John knows." I sighed when Chrissie sat on the lawn chair next to mine.

"And that's a bad thing?" The woman asked while she ate some vegetables from a little cup.

"He didn't find out how I wanted him to find out, it was gross." I cringed at the memory and Chrissie raised an eyebrow at me. "I threw up on him." I sighed. "I wasn't feeling sick in the beginning but then I just threw up." I groaned.

"In the beginning of what?" Chrissie was suddenly very interested then Dominique came to sit with us. "John knows about Peanut because Freddie threw up on him." She snickered to Dom.
"In the beginning of our sex session, Chrissie. We were having sex then I threw up on him!" I wanted to cry.

"Oh, mood killer." Chrissie inhaled sharply.

"Well at least he knows now." Dominique half smiled. "Now you only have to tell Brian and Roger."

"Brian and Maxwell. Roger figured it out a while ago but I told him not to tell anyone. Terry too, I have to tell Terry but he never wants to know anything about our personal lives." I sighed after I drank some water.

I had to tell Brian, Maxwell, Terry, John's family, my family, and so on. I didn't want to tell anyone.

Roger decided that he was ready to reveal the gender. Dom groaned then she stood up to join her boyfriend in front of the crowd.

"Um, Dominique and I would love to thank everyone for spending such a special day with us and for spoiling our baby rotten." Roger laughed. Maxwell found me and he pulled himself onto my lap. "We are pleased to announce that Baby Girl Taylor is due to join the party on November 7, 1983!" When Roger announced that they were having a girl, everyone went while- clapping and cheering.
"Why're they clapping, baba?" Maxwell asked while he snuggled into me- loud noises kind of scared him.

"Because uncle Roger and auntie Dominique are going to have a girl baby." I smiled when the child's face lit up.

"So I'm going to have a girl cousin?" Maxwell asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, you're going to have a girl cousin. You and Jimmy will have to protect her because she's the only girl and you two are going to be like her big brothers." Part of me was wondering what Peanut was going to be.

"I think we should get a girl baby, baba." Maxwell nodded- it seemed like he knew about the pregnancy but he didn't.

"You think so? Maybe auntie Chrissie will have a girl baby then there will be one for you and one for Jimmy." I smiled.
"Auntie Chrissie honestly thinks that Jimmy is going to have a brother." Chrissie giggled then Jimmy ran over to her chair. "Hey, Bub. Do you know where daddy disappeared to?" She asked while she ruffled the child's hair.

"Inside." Jimmy sighed while he ran his hands over Chrissie's bump. "This is mummy's baby, uncle Fweddie." He told me with a huge smile.

"Yeah, I see that. Are you excited to see the baby?" I could sense that Maxwell was jealous because Jimmy was getting a sibling.
"Very 'cited." The child nodded.