Chapter 105

November 16, 1983

- Freddie's POV -
I couldn't giggle. I couldn't giggle or else Maxwell would know that I was awake and I didn't want him to stop talking to Jude. He would always come into our bed when he woke up then he would go under the blankets to talk to Jude.

I felt Maxwell's hands pressing against my stomach- one at a time then he'd clap. I couldn't keep pretending that I was asleep, I needed to know what he was doing:

"What are you doing?" I whispered when I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Playin' Patty Cake with sissy J." Maxwell whispered back then he pulled my t-shirt over my bump (I got dressed after last night's sex because I knew that Maxwell would be in our bed).

"How about you come and play Patty Cake with baba? Show me how to play." I saw John's bare ass and I needed to get Maxwell out of there before he noticed.

My son crawled out from under the blankets and he sat on my blanket covered thighs. It was kind of awkward for me to play the game with Maxwell because of my bump but he didn't seem to mind.

"She's getting so very big, baba." Maxwell giggled while he patted above my naval.

"Oh, I know." I laughed. "Are you excited for her to come?" I asked while Maxwell wordlessly started playing the hand game.

"Sometimes." The boy shrugged.

"Why only sometimes?" I asked while Maxwell drew a 'B' on my palm.

"'Cause you telled me that I had to watch her but I want to tell Sheepie first. Sheepie doesn't know that I have to share my dattention and that it isn't about just him an'more." Maxwell explained while he restarted our little game.

"I'm sure that Sheepie will understand once he sees Jude. You can watch Sheepie instead of her sometimes." I chuckled. "And Jude will understand if you want to play with Sheepie instead of her."

"Y' know what daddy telled me?" The boy asked while he played with the hem of his superhero pyjama shirt.

"What did daddy tell you?" I replied while I pulled the blanket over John's shoulder.

"He telled me that we get to go to the 'tudio today!" He clapped with a huge smile. "And Ter Bear and 'Ebee get to come so I have someone to play with."

"Is that right? Well daddy will have to wake up before we can go." I patted John's shoulder but he groaned and rolled on to his stomach. "Wake daddy up, baba has to use the loo." I groaned then I got out of bed.

--

"Do you need me to pack the pump?" John asked while he put some of Maxwell's toys into a bag- yes, the pump that hooked up to my chest and made me a fucking cow.

"Yes, please." I mumbled while I helped Maxwell with his jacket. "Can you hide it in one of Maxwell's sweaters or something?"

"Anything you want, dear." John replied after he kissed my temple.

John finished packing the little bag then we went out to the car so we could go to the studio.

Terry and Phoebe came with us because Maxwell needed someone to play with for a few hours. They sat on the floor with the boy while John and I went into the recording area.

"Are we ready to do some recording?" Brian smiled while he tuned his guitar. "Roger, why do you look so tense and nervous?" We all looked at the drummer, he was nervously tapping his knee.

"We had a fucking intern nurse and she messed up Dominique's due date. Our baby isn't coming until December 7th and I keep thinking that she's overdue and it's going to come anytime now." The younger man groaned.