Chapter 17

A/N: 1k reads, I'm like squealing!

April 11, 1978

- John's POV -

"I love you." Freddie whispered.

We were cuddled up on the couch while some random sitcom played in the background, the character's voices sounded like adults from the Charlie Brown shows.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"He's in here." Roger growled when he whipped the front door open.

"Perfect." There was another voice. "Hello Johnny, baby." He walked into the living room, it was Paul.

"P-Paul, what are you doing here?" I gasped. Freddie's grasp tightened on my body while he tried to protect me.
"You shouldn't have run away, sweetie, I told you what would happen if you tried to run away again." Paul snarled.

"I-I didn't feel safe, Paul, I had to leave." I mumbled.

"Don't mumble and look at me when you're talking to me, John." He grabbed my chin and he pulled me out of Freddie's arms. "So you ran away to be a slut for the biggest front-man on Earth?" He spat.

"He's not my slut, I love him and you need to leave." Freddie pushed Paul off of me then Paul pulled a gun out of his jacket, this escalated rather quickly.

"Paul-Paul, what are you doing?" I whimpered when he pointed the gun at Freddie's chest.

"John, don't move." Freddie warned when Paul slowly walked towards him.
"Freddie, you shouldn't have fallen in love with John, he's mine and only mine. Your relationship is over." He growled then he pulled the trigger.
"Shit, Paul, you weren't supposed to shoot him!" Roger gasped then he started flapping his arms around like a bird. "The cops are coming, c'mon Paul, we have to get out of here!" The blonde man grabbed my exes arm and they ran out of the flat.

"F-Freddie, are you okay?" I collapsed next to him and I took off my shirt to cover the gunshot wound.

"I'll be fine, John. You have to go and find a safe place." Freddie replied softly.
"I'm not going to leave you, Freddie. I love you." I lightly stroked his cheek that was damp from my tears.

"I love you too." He smiled while his eyes closed.

"Freddie, no! Wake up, Freddie! Please wake up!"

- Freddie's POV -

John kept squirming around which ended up waking me up. He was whimpering, he must have been having a bad dream, it's been happening a lot ever since he told me about Paul.

"Freddie, no! Wake up, Freddie! Please wake up!" John screamed while he cried, he thrashed around and the blankets fell off of the bed.

"John, sweetie, I'm awake, you need to wake up now." I shook the younger man until his eyes shot open.

"You're alive, you're alive." He sobbed while he clung to my bare chest, he was sweating through his t-shirt, the dream must have been worse than I thought.

"Why wouldn't I be alive?" I asked quietly.

"Paul came back and he-he shot you." The younger man continued to cry.

"It was a dream, baby." I rubbed his damp back. "Do you want to take a bath or something? You're all sweaty." I said. John giggled and he nodded. I took John to the bathroom and I drew him a bath. "Hop in." I smiled when he sat in the water.

"What time is it?" John asked quietly.

"6 in the morning." I replied. "I'm going to get a cup so I can wash your hair, okay?" I kissed his forehead then I walked to the kitchen.

"Who was screaming?" Roger asked from the dark corner of the room.
"Jesus, Roger." I clutched my chest, he really scared me.

"Who was screaming?" He asked again when he walked over to me.

"John was. He had a nightmare." I replied while I looked up at him, he was taller than me too, not by much but I was the shortest.

"You smell nice." The younger man whispered.

"So do you." I whispered back. This was so weird but it was kind of hot.
"I want to kiss you again." He held my chin so I was looking at him.
"I do too." I admitted, I felt horrible but he was such a good kisser. Roger leaned down and he placed a firm kiss on my lips, this time I willingly kissed back. Maybe I did it was because it was early in the morning and I was still half asleep or because I just wanted some sort of physical affection and Roger was right there, who knows?

"I-I have to go, John-John's in the bath." I shook my head while I grabbed a plastic cup from the cupboard.

"Tell him that I hope he starts having good dreams soon." Roger sighed then he walked back to his room.

"Me too." I said to myself. I walked back to the bathroom with the yellow cup in my hand, I looked down at John and he was asleep. I laughed quietly when I sat on the bathmat. "John." I whispered when I tapped his arm.

"Hmm? Sorry." He cleared his throat when he sat up.

"It's fine, I have to wash your hair though." I smiled at him and I turned the tap to pour clean water in the cup. I washed John's hair then I splashed his face with cold water.

"What'd you do that for?" He sputtered while he rubbed his eyes.

"I wanted to make sure that you were awake." I replied, innocently.

"Freddie, we were in the middle of a conversation, I was obviously awake." John scoffed then laughed.

"Just making sure." I smiled when I grabbed him a towel. "Now dry off, we have to finish packing." I held John's hand and I pulled him out of the water.

"Where are we going first?" John asked while he padded to our bathroom.

"Stockholm." I followed behind him with a towel and I dried up the water that was falling off of his body. I sat on the bed and I watched John get dressed. "You have a cute butt." I laughed when his towel fell off of his thin waist.

"Don't look." John squeaked when he pulled a pair of boxers out of the drawer.

"I like to look." I smirked, the younger man's face turned bright red when he turned to face me. "I like to look at that too." I laughed before he pulled on the underwear and a pair of jeans.

"Perve." He flicked me then he put his suitcase next to mine on the bed.

"No, I just love you." I walked behind John and I pinched his butt, he squealed then he started giggling.

"Save that for Stockholm." He smirked. European leg, here we come.

--

"You came!" I hugged Chrissie when we got to the airport.

"I did." She hugged me back. Hugs were awkward now because of her tummy, it was cute though.

"Are you staying for the whole tour?" John asked when he side-hugged the woman.

"Nah, I'm just staying until France, I'm catching a plane on the 23rd." She frowned.

"She isn't allowed to travel after the 23rd, it isn't safe for the baby." Brian commented when he walked over to us. "The plane is ready." He smiled. Time to start the tour.

"Hey Freddie, do you want to sit by me?" Roger smirked when we boarded the plane.

This tour was going to be interesting. Roger was trying to get closer to me again, he's been trying to kiss me a lot lately, I think he wanted more but I couldn't do that to John. I felt awful but it added some sick excitement to my life. No, what am I saying? I love John, not Roger. Why was it so hard for me to remember that?

A/N: How was the dream thing? Things are starting to get dramatic!! What's going to happen with Roger and Freddie?? Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!