Chapter 69

September 15, 1979

September 15, 1979

- John's POV -

It was finally time to film the video for Crazy Little Thing Called Love and I was excited for see what Freddie was going to wear. We were all wearing leather but Freddie always looked the best in it.
I was rocking Maxwell in a corner and we were waiting for Freddie to come out of the dressing room. The older man was kind of scared to wear the leather after having a baby- he didn't think that his body was good enough for the camera yet.
"Baba is going to look very nice today, Maxwell, yes he is." I said 'baba' slowly and Maxwell made his mouth into an 'o', he was trying to talk already.

"How-how do I look?" Freddie asked while he walked out of the dressing room. He looked so fucking sexy.

"You look so sexy, baby!" I breathed out then I walked over to give him a kiss. "Maxwell thinks that you look good too, he told me while you were changing." I giggled when I passed Freddie the baby.

"Oh you're talking now, huh? You only seem to do it when baba is gone." Freddie laughed when the baby made faces to copy Freddie's mouth movements.
I walked into the dressing room and I changed into my leather pants with my t-shirt and my leather jacket. It felt weird wearing costumes again, I missed it but I forgot how tight the leather was.

"Do you have the pram in the set room?" Freddie asked when I came out of the room.
"Yep. Can you give Maxwell a bottle while I put your clothes away? He'll sleep if you feed him." I said while I picked Freddie's clothes up off of the floor.

"Are you two almost ready?" Roger asked when he walked around the corner- he looked good too.
"Yeah, just give us a few minutes to get Maxwell to sleep." Freddie replied while he gave our son his bottle. He drank quickly then fussed a little bit before letting sleep take over.

Once I was cleaned up and Maxwell was fed and asleep, Freddie put him in the pram and we walked over to the stage to start filming.
I watched as Freddie danced along to the music- it was hard for me to focus on playing the bass with Freddie's ass being on display in those tight, tight pants.

The older man came up from where the motorcycle was and he strutted to where Roger, Brian, and myself were situated. I had to control myself from looking at his bum while he shook his leg- post pregnancy made his bum look fantastic! The way that Freddie ran his hand through his hair made me weak in the knees, the leather did things that I couldn't explain. The thing that really got to me was when Freddie spun around to grab his arse- the woman that was on his hip blocked my view, she was already on my bad list.
Freddie swayed while two women danced beside him then they ran down the runway and he swung off of a pole. There were two men dancing with him now and I swore that one of them glanced down at his ass- I was going to kill whichever one it was.
There was more dancing and lip syncing then Maxwell started crying.

"Alright, who's baby is this?" The director, Dennis De Vallance, yelled after he cut the scene.

"He's mine. Sorry." I quickly ran over to the pram before Freddie spoke up and got in trouble. "Maxie, baby, you have to be quiet, daddy and baba are working right now." I whispered while I put the little blue soother back in his mouth.

"Beautiful work, everyone! Freddie, we're going to start with the part where you're in front of the motorcycle!" The man yelled after I returned to my spot. "Now let's continue without interruptions from unwanted guests." The director hissed while he glared at the infant in the pram.

"Listen here, Dennis, we won't be continuing this if you're rude to my son, understood? You have no right to say anything to him, nothing at all. He's a baby and babies cry, just let it go. If you so much as look in his general direction, we're done here." Freddie's voice was stern while he laid in front of the bike.

"Someone offended the mother hen." Roger whispered to me with a laugh, Brian and I nodded while laughing.

"My apologies, Mister Mercury, I thought he belonged to Mister Deacon." Dennis looked horrified.

"He does, that shouldn't change anything. Can we please continue this? The baby isn't going to sleep all day and I am very, very tired." My boyfriend groaned, he was just annoyed with the director's attitude towards our son.

The man behind the camera nodded and he started rolling again.

There was a blonde woman, that was terribly thin, moving her hips in provocative circles near Freddie then she squatted in front of him, spread eagle and everything- this wasn't a fun day for me.

I honestly couldn't help but giggle when Freddie ran down the runway with the two men, it was funny when they threw their arms up.
My boyfriend ran to the blonde woman and he slung his arm over her shoulder. The girl walked backwards and Freddie followed then he pushed her out and pulled her close to him. I wanted to die when he hopped on the motorcycle, he looked absolutely stunning. He rubbed his back against the woman's chest but it was over in a matter of seconds, she draped herself over the bike backwards and I was hoping that she would fall so she would be away from my boyfriend.

Then there was Brian's guitar solo, nothing really happened then but Brian looked very, very focused.
"Cut!" The director called when Maxwell started crying again. "Honestly, someone please get this baby out of here!" Freddie ran off of the stage and it looked like he was going to kill Dennis. Instead, he went to the pram and he gently rocked Maxwell until he was asleep again. "We need the people for the, um, clapping thing!" He yelled once Freddie was on the stage again. A lot of people started running around and they crawled under the stage- what the hell?

The clapping part was odd, Freddie strutted down the runway again but there were hands coming out of holes in the ground. The only park that I really liked was his twirling, it was so freaking cute.

The director called cut again then the four dancers were called back onstage, it was becoming an overly long process of Dennis shouting cut and action.
The four dancers stood beside Freddie, thankfully he was in the middle, it was like his bum was on display for me. It was all fine and dandy until the blonde woman ran her hand up Freddie's body to rip his shirt in two.
I knew that it was just a video but the blonde woman was intimidatingly gorgeous, I didn't want Freddie getting any ideas.

Freddie and the dancers shook then he did a dramatic spin- everything was dramatic for him, he was a bloody drama queen- then the dancers did some funky wave thing with their arms then they dropped to the floor, weird.
While the dancers laid on the floor, Freddie came back over to the band area and he danced around beside me. I danced a little bit too, just shaking my shoulders which was dancing on my terms.
Freddie went halfway down the runway then he swung around a pole- it was strangely erotic, we had to get a pole for the house.
"Cut!" The director called, again- I was getting sick of this. "We need Freddie's jacket back on!" A scrawny boy ran the jacket over to Freddie and the older man slid it on.

To end the video, Freddie swayed with the four dancers until the music faded then he just walked off of the runway.

--

After hours of refilming parts and Dennis getting mad at Maxwell, we were finally finished for the day.

"Come on, little Bean, daddy has to go and change." I pushed the pram to the dressing room and I quickly went in to change.
When I came out of the room, Freddie was talking to the two female dancers and some women that must have been a part of the clapping floor. He had Maxwell against his chest and the women were just head-over-heels for him.
"Oh hi, baby." Freddie pecked my cheek after I walked over to the group. "The girls were wondering if I could go out for drinks. Do you mind if I go out for a little while? I'll be home later." Freddie practically begged.
"Sure, go have fun. Maxwell and I will have some much needed bonding time while you're gone." I chuckled.
"Thank you. I love you." He pecked my cheek again then he gave me Maxwell. "I love you too, Maxie."  He cooed.
"We love you too. Have fun and be safe." I kissed Freddie on the lips then he left.

I really didn't want him to leave because the blonde woman was with him- she seemed harmless but I was jealous..