*College AU

Katie really didn't want to be handing out flyers for the university ecoteam, but that's what she got for being the newbie. Miranda left to go be with some guy whose major really didn't impress Katie. But of course Miranda didn't care.

Maybe if I get up, more people will notice the stand! Katie thought. Right as she stood up, a frisbee hit her head, making her drop her flyers. What the...?

"Hey I'm really sorry." A honeyed voice said.

Katie gathered her papers. "I'm sure."

As she stood up she came face to chest (the guy was significantly taller than her) with a brown-curly haired guy her age.

"I mean it you know." The guy said. Again, Katie didn't believe him.

"Ok great. But a guy like you wouldn't miss a throw like that. So I still don't believe you're sorry." She huffed and put so,e flyers back on the table.

The guy huffed. "You know what? You're right. I was totally trying to throw the frisbee at your head. Happy?"

"No." Katie stated.
"No?"
"No." Katie started. "You just said you deliberately threw the frisbee at my head, which hurts thank you very much. So why would I be happy?"

The boy rolled his eyes. "I was being sarcastic. I was actually trying to throw the frisbee to my friend Leo. Happy now?"

"Only if you take a flyer." She said, giving him a smile.

"Umm no."

Katie cocked an eyebrow. "Excuse me? You will take one since you hit my head. Understand?"

"Fine. I'll probably just throw it away anyways."

The guy started walking away when Katie shouted "At least recycle it!"

And she swore, for even a second, she saw him crack a tiny smile.
----
Travis woke up 10 minutes late and starving.
Just great, he thought, I'm late for my first class and I'm hungry.

Travis arrived to his communications class on time due to his rushing to get from his room across campus to the language building.

Walking into the classroom, Travis was astounded by how many desks and students there were. There has to be at least 50...

"Alright everyone, find a seat. Choose wisely, it will be your seat for the rest of the quarter." A booming voice said.

Travis quickly went to one a few rows away from the front but also a few rows from the middle. A happy medium for him. But it seemed as though someone else had gotten there at the same time.

"Not you again." A girl huffed, rolling her eyes.

Travis looked up to see Flyer Girl. Instead of flyers in her head though, she had a big notebook with a green cover.

"Oh, Flyer Girl." He stated, almost proud of the nickname.

"My name is Katie and your half-sitting in my seat."

"Does it have your name on it?"

"...No..."

Travis smiled, his blue eyes scintillating with mischief. "Well, then it's not technically yours."