*Morning Tea

Travis's POV
I was very nervous for today. I mean, I was going to ask Katie to marry me today. We are both 24 and are living together, and most importantly, I love her. I really do.
So you know what that means, I have to propose uniquely. And do that, I had to wake up really early, like 5:30 am early.

I went down to the store and grabbed some of the tea Katie liked, 'cause gods forbid she drinks coffee. But I also get something else I've had my eye on for awhile too...

I quickly pay for the stuff and go home. I set the stuff on the counter, and head to the bedroom. I peak my head into the room and see Katie sleeping. And I don't mean to sound creepy but she does look cute when she is sleeping. She has her wavy brown hair all tangled and her nose is scrunched and UGH! What has love done to me?!

I scurry out of the doorway and head back to the kitchen. I get the tea out of the bag and start making it.

After awhile it is done. The noise of me trying to get the tea ready wakes Katie up. She slowly moves her feet to the kitchen where he asks me in a sleepy voice, "What in the world are you doing Travis?"

"Well, I am, uh, making you your morning tea." I say, failing at trying to act normal.

Katie simply responds with a small "thank you." And goes over to the window at the opposite end of our kitchen. She tends the small plants that sit by the window sill. As she is doing this I quickly pour the tea into the mug I bought from the store.

I finish doing this and go over to Katie. I tap her on the shoulder and after she turned around I have her the tea. She takes the tea in one hand and gives me a small side hug. Katie goes back to her plants, she's got a lot of them. I head to my office area, which isn't much, and get to work. I just hope she finishes her tea soon.

Katie's POV
Shortly after I finish tending my garden, I start drinking my tea. I blow on it a little just in case it is still too hot. After I take a sip I head to Travis's office area. I pull a chair over and start to help organize a few of his papers and documents. You see, besides owning a small prank/jokes store with Connor, Travis works at a travel agency. Suits him since he is a son of Hermes, at least in my opinion.

Anyways, it takes him awhile to notice I am there but when he did he jumped a little.

"Uh, Katie what are you doing here?" He asks nervously, eyeing my cup of tea.

"Well this is party my apartment too right?" I joke. "And I wanted to help you too." I added.

"Oh uh, that's great. Just be careful with you tea. I don't want ur spilling on some of the brochures or papers ok?" He says nervously.

"No problem!" I say. I start to organize some more.

After awhile, at about 30 minutes later, I am almost out of tea. I get up and go the kitchen to get some more when I saw something funny on my cup.

I took a second look at it and almost dropped that cup. I had to read it again to see if what I saw was true. And sure enough, each time I read it, it read 'Marry me?'

I practically run to Travis's office and shove the cup in his face.

"Are you going to explain this to me?!" I asked, even though it sounded more like a demand.

"Well uh..." Travis stuttered.

Travis's POV
Of course I want to explain to her that YES I would like to marry her but I lost all of my confidence right then and there. Should I play it off as a joke? Or should I just tell her? I think I'll just tell her.

I get out I my chair and stand, facing Katie.

"It is pretty straight forward Katie," I say as I get down on one knee, "I really do love you. I have since I was about 10, but then it was just 'I love you as a friend'. It started out as a friendship between us when we were about 10 years old you started making better comebacks and smart remarks to my lame, and I don't want to say this but, insults toward you. I knew I just had to hard a friend like you. You were, and still are, smart, clever, witty, and of course beautiful. And as I grew older, my feelings got stronger for you. I didn't just see you as my friend or best friend, I saw you as my other half, just don't tell Connor," I joked. Katie rolled her eyes playfully and smiled too.

"But anyways, I started to see you as you. Independent, brave, tolerant of Connor and me, and once again, beautiful. And so in the second Titan War and in the war or battle with Gaea, I was so scared of loosing you. I was even more scared when I saw you laying on the ground with multiple wounds everywhere. I thought you were gone. But when someone from the Apollo cabin said you were going to be okay, I swore on the River Styx that I would protect you from anything like that until the day I die. I wouldn't let you slip away from me like that again. I need you by my side, you make me stronger and a better person. I need you. So please Katie," I say as I pull out a ring with some emeralds in it. "Will you marry me?" I finish saying.

I look up to see Katie she a few tears. "Of course Travis." She says with a smile.

I gladly put the ring on her finger. I give her kiss on the lips and then pull her into a hug and swing her a little like how they do in the cliché movies. But I don't care, I have the girl of my dreams with me and that's all that matters right now.

/~/
That was fun to write!💞
What were your thoughts? Please comment any feedback, I'd love to hear it!!! :-)

Any requests for imagines? Just comment or message me them!! :-)

Thanks for reading all of this so far, it means a lot.

Bye guys, hope you enjoyed it!!!💞😊 (sorry if it got confusing at any part of the story!😁)

-2gypsy😊💞

Ps- sorry it took awhile to update!😁 I'm really sorry!!! And sorry for the awkward proposal😄😜😁