*What team?

*kind of AU-ish*

"I actually cannot believe you right now."

---

It was Friday and after begging and pleading Chiron to let her go out of camp just for tonight you'd think Katie would be happy, maybe a little bit on the side of ecstatic. But no, that was all ruined when Katie showed up to the movie theater to see Captain America: Civil War only to see that Travis Stoll was standing there, waiting to get a ticket.

"Hey Katie-Kat, what are you doing here?" Travis questioned, a slight grin started ti form.

Katie rolled her eyes, "I could ask you the same question."

"Well Katie, this is a movie theater so I guess I could, oh gee I don't know, be seeing a movie."

"That's not what I-"

"NEXT!" The ticket gal yelled.

Katie stepped forward to get her ticket and then went off to get some popcorn.

---
Finally, Katie thought, away from Travis.

All she wanted was a night away from camp to see Chris Evans as Captain America (well, and his nice (Dorito) body in his suit by that's besides the point).

Katie looked at her watch, just 5 more minutes...
---
The theater was jam packed. And for Travis, that just wasn't going to do. He already spent his days in a crowded cabin, so he was not going to waste his free night like that.

He scanned the room one last time just to find 1 more open seat. Yes!

He raced to and plopped himself down, spilling a little bit of popcorn.

"Hey watch it would you?!" The girl next to him said.

"I'm sorry- Katie?" If you looked close enough, Travis has a mixture of joy and a tiny shred of fear in his eyes.

"Travis?! Oh Hades no." Travis chuckled at Katie's comment. He didn't notice before but Katie had wrapped herself in a Captain America blanket. Hmm

"So I'm guessing you're team Cap then?"

Katie gave him a glare to say shut up but he ignored it. There was still 4 minutes until the movie started.

"Go figure," Travis started, "you both are goody two-shoes."

Katie turned to face him, clearly with a little bit of anger.

"Oh let me guess, team Iron Man because you both are impulsive idiots half the time and are playboys. Go figure."

Travis was speechless.

"No, because he was my mom's favorite hero." Travis mumbled to himself.

Oh Katie thought, whoops.

"Please turn off your phones and enjoy the movie...."
---

After the movie was done, Katie was trying desperately to find a way to apologize to Travis without sounding too awkward.

"Hey Travis I'm really sorry about, you know..."

Travis looked at her and gave her a soft smile. "It's fine Katie, I shouldn't have teased you either. Besides, even if Captain America is a goody two-shoes, he is pretty cool."

After that they finally got out of the theater and into the concessions area. The two talked for a few minutes.

"Hey Katie, we should take a really cool picture by the big movie poster!" Travis beamed, smiling like an idiot.

Katie chuckled, "alright."

They found someone who knew how to work their camera they got into position.

"We gotta look like we're fighting."

"Aren't we always Katie?"

"Whatever." Katie rolled her eyes but had a grin on her face.
And with that, the picture was snapped.

"Thank you! That looks great." Katie said to the guy.

"Mhm, you guys need to get phones or something, no one uses disposable cameras anymore."

The guy walked away as Katie and Travis gave each other a look.

"Whatever. Hey we should see more superhero movies together! And take even more cool superhero pictures." Travis smiled.

"Sure, just don't spill popcorn on my next time."

"It's a date then." Travis winked.

"I guess."

"Maybe I'll dress up like a superhero next movie" Travis joked.

"Oh I'll definitely bring my camera then."

And besides, who wouldn't want to go out with a superhero?
///

Hello friends! 💙❤️
I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever :// but I hope this partially makes up for it...?

Have you seen Captain America: Civil War yet? I haven't but I am soon! :)))

Dedicated to @_agents_of_shield_  for asking me to update! Plus this one is about superheroes so it makes sense! 😄

I hope you have a SUPER day,
-2gypsy❤️💛💙