*Fireworks

Imagine...
Fast forward from 18 year old Travis and Katie to 92 year old Katie. She walks to the beach to find a nice spot for watching the fireworks. Katie always came to the annual fireworks with Travis but this year he wasn't there.

Katie finds a spot next to a lonely Percy Jackson. They both talk about all the memories they've had in the past years when it was around fireworks time.

Pretty soon the fireworks show starts. All of the cabins had come up with designs to represent their cabin. Demeter had a strawberry one (of course Katie loved that one). And, of course Percy came up with the typical fish idea but this time it was accompanied by an owl. Only the (much) older demigods knew why though, for there are new stories of much more heroic demigods.

Just before the grand finale, Percy gave Katie a letter with her name scribbled on it.

It read:
My dearest Katie,
You have brought so much light into my world everyday and there was no way I could have returned that. But I tried. My final attempt is this. Hopefully I can light up your world for at least one night, as you have done for me for the past 74 years.
Love, yours truly,
Travis Stoll xx

'What did he do now?' Katie thought. Soon enough, the grand finale began. There was a lot of fireworks but in the midst of them, a few were designed to be important. pictures and moments from their time together into fireworks. Of course only Katie knew what these meant, the campers just thought they were cold designs. But they were so much more to Katie.

The memories all came flooding back to Katie. Travis asking Katie to the fireworks for the first time, their first date, fights, meeting the others parents (even the god/goddess), silly moments at camp, "working at camp", their wedding, kids, all of it just hit her mind.

All caused by a few lights. He truly did make her world brighter, she just wish she could tell him that right now.

/-/
Based on a story of a woman mixing her ashes in with fireworks so she could light up her husband's world one last time. (I cried when I read that, I a sensitive person when it comes to cute things like that.)

Sorry that was really bad writing. This is idea was written at 11:50 pm last night.... while watching fireworks🎆 And sorry if parts of this didn't make sense/sorry for the short writing.

Anyway, whether you celebrate it or not, have a great Independence Day America and a happy 4th of July!

-2gypsy❤️💙🇺🇸